• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Green Bay and Milwaukee Next Week...Where to Go

CigarAl

Work takes me to Green Bay (Wed) and Milwaukee (Thu) next week.

I will have some extra time on my hands in each place.

Any recommendations?

Wade??????

The cigar shops in Green Bay flat out suck. There's a lounge in Appleton, 30 miles away that is awesome, but it closes at 9:00 If you got the time, I'd herf with you! Milwaukee you'd want to go to Uhle's, nice store, not sure if they have a lounge though.

Of course the Packer Hall of Fame is always a nice trip.

There are a couple of us in Milwaukee that would be happy to show you around. PM me if you are interested. Let me know what time and where you are staying. I'd be happy to give you a ride otherwise I will let you know where we are going. If you want to research a little I would suggest googling Jacks Tobacco in Brookfield, Lake Country cigars in Delafield or Metro Cigars in Menomemie Falls. We are getting together during the day but there are a few places spread out around the suburbs with great lounges.

Baron

Maybe a little mini herf at Metro on Thurs?

Still if you want to get together on Wed in Appleton, let me know, I can cart you there and back as I live in GB

PM me if you want to hook up

Baron/Al,

I was going to offer to hit a few of the shops with you also (in Milwaukee). I have been to Metro (on Wade's recommendation). Very nice!! They a great little smoking lounge. Lake County was the place that hosted Avo's birthday party this spring. Never been there.

We could head out there and go to the Delafield brewery after?

I'd love to get together with ya boyz and have a smoke. Please PM me if you want to have a drink, smoke a cigar and talk stupid :D

C-Ya,

Quade

Good to see you by the way Baron. It'd be nice to get together on Thu, we can get Swag maybe too.

Guys thanks for the offer.

I arrive in GB on Wed. Have a lunch and early afternoon meeting and then I was driving to Mil.

On Thurs I should be done early afternoon as well.

Would love herf, eat and drink with you guys.

Planned on staying at the

Hilton Milwaukee River
4700 North Port Washington Road
Milwaukee, WI United States 532121045
Phone: 1-414-962-6040 Fax: 1-414-962-6166

CigarAl,

You are on the east side. The Anchorage in the hotel is a very nice restaurant (good seafood). It is right on the river. Just south of you is a bar called Von Triers. It is a German bar, lots of nice beers on hand. The last time I was in there they had a decent selection of cigars also. Nothing beats some nice imports and a stick!!

Quade

Damnit anywho, after relaying all this to The Mrs., she says, "you cant do that on Wed." She's right, I gotta work till 10pm, if you herf in Milw on Thu, I'm there!

Barron. Satch, Wade - PM Sent. Lets see if we can get something going for Thursday.

I was thinking about at least going by Lambeau.

Al

Barron. Satch, Wade - PM Sent. Lets see if we can get something going for Thursday.

I was thinking about at least going by Lambeau.

Al
Didn't you say Thu you were gonna be in Milw? I'm game for just about anything on Thu, Wed night I work till 10:00pm, so thats out for me.

Jack's Tobacco on Capitol Dr. 11:00 am on Thursday. Mapquest for directions.

Baron

Al has my cell phone. I work about 10 minutes from his hotel. I have to work until 4:30 p.m. but I'll try to track you boyz down after that. I can pick up Al, meet you at Jack's, or Lake Country.

See you gents on Thursday night.

Quade

I'm actually in Milwaukee right now and just saw this thread. I'll be leaving Wednesday morning, so if anybody is around tonight or tomorrow night let me know. I'm planning on being at Mo's Irish Pub downtown tonight, but can happily change plans. I don't have a car and am staying downtown. PM me for my phone number if anyone is interested.

Brian

Wade - i was thinking of stopping by lambeau on wednesday before i headed to milwaukee.

I am for Thursday and I do have a car.

Baron - how long will you guys be a jack's for? I am not available to early afternoon the earliest. is jack's near downtown?

Is there a good place to plan on meeting in the afternoon.

Wade what time can you get there......

Al

Al I can take a partial or full day off, whatever works for the group is fine with me. Name the time and place, and I'll be there.

I will call the number Al posted at 4:00 p.m. on Thursday afternoon. I'll meet you all wherever you are.

Quade