• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Greetings and Salutations

Sandalwood

Coming back to the fold.
Hello, gentlemen. My name is Casey, and I'm a young cigar fan from Chattanooga, Tennessee. I've been smoking for about five years, and I'm lucky enough to have several friends that are also cigar smokers.

I've been looking for an online group with whom to share my passion, and my search has brought me here.

I'm well past the stage of picking up smokes at the drugstore, and I'm now trying to increase my knowledge of the finer cigars that can be had. I've recently been smoking Padron Fumas, the Serie 1926 and the 1964 Anniversario, a nice Ashton, an Onyx Reserve, a couple of Rocky Patel vintage 1992's, a few Punch cigars of various kinds, and Arturo Fuente's beautiful Opus X (which was an experience). I try to smoke what I know is good, but I've reached the limit of what I know is a certain quality smoke. I have lately begun tottering around my local tobbaconist with a look of confusion and bewilderment. I need direction. Therefore I intend to lurk for a while, and try to soak up some wisdom from the FOGs out there.

I bow humbly before you as a wet-behind-the-ears enthusiast, undeserving but grateful to have a well of knowledge from which to drink deep. :cool:

Another Chattanooga guy... I've seen that website before...

Must be a friend of Rob.

Welcome Aboard. :D

Welcome from Vegas!

Try the Newbie Sampler Trade thread in Buy/Sell. A great way to get a variety of cigars, and get involved in this site.

Gregor

Howdy Casey and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Welcome to CP from PA!

KayakinBoy said:
Another Chattanooga guy... I've seen that website before...

Must be a friend of Rob.

Welcome Aboard. :D
[snapback]177576[/snapback]​

KB...you are a quick one...you're right, I DO know this joker! And he wasn't kidding about his bewildered look! Just kidding Casey, Welcome Aboard!

Welcome to CP from Charlottesville, VA. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Welocome to CP from R.I. You will learn a lot from thses guys! Enjoy your stay.

*edit to correct spelling

From one newbie to another welcome from PA. I hope we can learn together.

Thank you, gentlemen! That was quite a thorough welcome. I hope to read and broaden my cigar horizons. So many cigars, so little time...

Fortunately I'm young and I'm getting a good start. It's just that my quest for good smokes has surpassed my current knowledge level. Rest assured, my Swisher Sweet days are so far behind me that they have become nothing more than an unpleasant memory. That is a humble beginning for any true smoker, you can be certain, although one that is seldom avoided without proper guidance.

Welcome to CP from SC!!!

Uncle PreEmbargo wants you!!!
To join the Newb World Order!!!

Cheeze said:
Welcome to CP from SC!!!

Uncle PreEmbargo wants you!!!
To join the Newb World Order!!!
[snapback]177658[/snapback]​

Thank you sir, for your kind invitation. I will join in as soon as I accumulate more ammo. I am sorry to say that I have let my stock fall low. There are merely 2 Rocky Patels and a Punch Champion in the ol' humi right now. I will store up and then join in the raids with vigor.

Viva la revolucion! Usher in the Newb World Order!