• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Greetings from Toraño Cigars

ToranoCigars

Hello to all.
My "introductory" post was on another thread, then I found this one which is the right place to introduce myself.
My name is Frank Santos & I represent Toraño Cigars
(My uncle is Carlos Toraño)
I post on other bb's & I ran across this one and saw a few familiar names.
I'm always fond of meeting new friends within the cigar world, and I would like to ask the powers that be if running small contests/cigar giveaways
on this site is allowed.
I love talking, smoking, talking and smoking cigars so I know I'll have a good time around here.
Thanks!

Hey Frank, Welcome aboard! I think a contest or Two would not hurt :p! Personally I am a big fan of the whole Torano line of cigars. would like to try the new silver line! mooooooooooooooch. :p

Welcome. Always room for another voice. Personally I enjoy the Signature and the Exodus cigars.

Welcome to CP, Frank! Glad to have you :D

Rod is our master, he he...the Power that Be. But as for me, I welcome the chance to get free cigars, ask anybody :p

But seriously, I am sure you will find this board to be enjoyable.

Oh and I love Toraño Cigars, as soon as I get my paws on one from the Exodus line I am sure I will like them even more. And to quote my brother horse, Contests?? Did somebody say Contest? We love those :thumbs:

Welcome aboard Frank!!! So did I win the first contest??? :p :D :p LOL

Welcome Frank!! I say heck yeah to contests!!

Love the new Exodus line, BTW!!! :D

Welcome aboard Frank. it's great to have reps posting on the boards. You'll love this place. Everyone here is really nice.
By the way, I have yet to try an Exodus ;)

Vic

Might want to get a second "stealth" user name before you are overrun with mooch attempts.

Robb

Welcome aboard Frank! Nice little cigar family you've got there :p

Hope to catch ya in a pass or two

Welcome aboard Bruddah Frank! Since everyone's handing out compliments I'll add a few... love the Exodus and the CAO's that Torano rolls... the Brazilia and Criollos!

Aloha,

Wade

Welcome to CP Frank, glad to see you found your way here.

Great bunch of folks here(but watch out when they are in mooching mode !;) :D :D :D ).

welcome aboard!! :D

love the cao line never had any of your others.
but will be glad to recieve them for trial!! ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome.
I'll post a little contest next week.

BTW, I will be at the Whippany, NJ Holiday Herf.
I hope to meet some of you there.

Welcome Frank and thanks again for the donation to Land of Lincoln Herf II. I'll see you in Whippany. :) Matt

Ther will be a few us of there at Whippany, Frank. :D

Welcome aboard! I know all these mooches are looking for samples of your great cigars, but I'd love to hear your insight on a few different cigar issues. Being an insider in the buisness gives you a different perspective and also make you privee to info that the nomal smoker here at CP doesn't get until it is old news.

Emo