• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Greetings

Thanks all!

I'll check in once in a while. Hope to meet some of you at a gathering someday.

Hey Herfules,

I sent an email to you to the address listed in your other thread but it got bounced ???

:sign:

You are too funny bro!

My name is Barney and I am a herfoholic!

Well since I finally found "The Lobby" I thought that I would give a shout out to all the crazys.

Its been suggested by dixie, thanks girlfiend, that I give you guys an idea of my cigar likes, dislikes (addiction, compulsion, sickness....fill in the blanks)

I like strong cigars. On the way to work I brought a Joya De Nic Antonato (sp?), Partagas D4, and a Monte4 (my "go to smoke"---thanks Wal)

I have recently scored a box 0f PAM 1926 #9s in maduro, and love the Padron Line in General. Anything La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero hits the spot, along with lotso ISOMs. I participate in JR weekly specials on an all too regular basis and have recently stocked up on Maria Mancinis and a box of LVH the early years (smell like chemicals right now...they need a while)

I will post my wishlist soon, but right now I know I would like to find PAM millenium before I die...

Nice to be here!

Barney

servebig said:
My name is Barney and I am a herfoholic!

Well since I finally found "The Lobby" I thought that I would give a shout out to all the crazys.

Its been suggested by dixie, thanks girlfiend, that I give you guys an idea of my cigar likes, dislikes (addiction, compulsion, sickness....fill in the blanks)

I like strong cigars.  On the way to work I brought a Joya De Nic Antonato (sp?), Partagas D4, and a Monte4 (my "go to smoke"---thanks Wal)

I have recently scored a box 0f PAM 1926 #9s in maduro, and love the Padron Line in General.  Anything La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero hits the spot, along with lotso ISOMs.  I participate in JR weekly specials on an all too regular basis and have recently stocked up on Maria Mancinis and a box of LVH the early years (smell like chemicals right now...they need a while)

I will post my wishlist soon, but right now I know I would like to find PAM millenium before I die...

Nice to be here!

Barney
It's OK Barney, you can have your own thread :p But calling me a girl is down and dirty :sign:

GO HERE

Cheers,
Dixie