• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gregorio Tres Capas review

bigmac

Just got these today so I couldnt wait to try one. Peeled the cello away from one and gave it a good smell, had the smell of green grass not strong but lightly.Punched it and gave it a taste before sparking, it had the sweet tase like a AF Hemmi has, I guess it is the stickum they use to seal the wrapper, gave it a couple pre light draws had a nutty smooth tobacco flavor.Sparked it and it lit very well first draw had a mild somewhat Fuente flavor, it tasted like a ashton 898 cameroon with a hint of coffee, it had a medium grey ash that held on for about a inch and a half.About half way through I was getting a hint of grassy green flavor, not strong but just a hint, it was very pleasant.Smoked it to a nub.Over all I would say it was a fairly mild smoke that would be a good first morning cigar or a good yard gar but nothing to write home about, it reminded me of a BTL except for the grassy hints. :)

Good review bigmac!. :thumbs: :thumbs: Using analogies of other cigars gave me a good picture of what those cigars are like. Anything with a nutty flavor can't be all that bad. I'll have to look add those into my "have to try" list. :cool: