• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gregory Hines

Yeah, how sad, and only 57! I'll never forget that scene in Deal of the Century where he torches that guys car with a flame thrower. Not a great movie but he was very good in it. RIP Gregory...

I was shocked to hear it. I had just played my soundtrack to Jelly's Last Jam last week. That was just one of his amazing performances. He will be missed dearly.

I think I'm going to watch "Tap" (movie) with my mom this weekend. We used to love watching it together when I was a kid.

Dixie

Great dancer and talented actor. Sure will miss him!

BenjieV :(

I know! That was so upsetting to hear! I saw him perform live when I was a teenager... got to meet him after the show! I was a fan ever since.

I too playe my cast album of "Jelly's Last Jam" in his honor. :(

Instead of watching Tap like I had anticipated, I watched Bojangles with my mom. Neither of us had seem it before. This was an AMAZING performance by Gregory and If you're a fan and haven't seen it, you should. It was aparently a 2001 Showtime original movie, but it is on DVD.

Again, he will be missed :(

Dixie