• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gretchen Wilson

I saw that also, she kicked ass on that song, Heart sounded very good as well. I didn't think ZZ Top sounded very good.

I missed the rest of the show how did Genesis sound?

Robby

....Gretchen Wilson; younger sister? Daughter...??

Sounded very cool....thanks for the link..!!

Cheers - B.B.S.

Edit - OK, I just figured out she's a C&W performer.....no relation, I guess....??

She used to live in a trailer an hour or so from here and bartended in a dump of a place. Good performer, pretty good performance, but Jerry Cantrell's guitar work with Nancy Wilson was the highlight of the act.

That was an awesome performance with Gretchen Wilson.

Have you guys ever caught "Crossroads" on CMT? The episode with Heart and Wynonna was simply amazing as was Pat Benatar with Martina McBride. :love:

hot_martina.jpg

I've never been a fan of Alice in Chains and I never heard of Gretchen Wilson, but all I can say is that they stole the show! AMAZING!!!!

Nickleback did a good job on sharp dressed man.

ZZ Top kicked ass as always. I've never seen a 3 piece band that can throw up such an amazing wall of sound,ever! I've seen them at least 5 times live and they never fail to impress!

Heart was excellent, Ann doesn't have the pipes she used to have,but she and Nancy can still rock as good as ever! They're playing just as good as if I was seeing them again on the Little Queen tour!

Genesis....I was disappointed.

Ozzy...did anyone else get the feeling that he was lip synching that first song he did. He sure as hell didn't sound the same on Crazy Train and even on Bark at the Moon. Plus did you notice how hard they tried to keep the 2 telepromptors out of the camera shots? Even with all that, ya still gotta love Ozzy! He IS Metal!

Robb: You can see all the performances on VH1 plus some others that weren't on TV.

I'd bang Martina McBride so hard, Travis Tritt would feel it....... :whistling: