• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Griffens

sibernation

O.K. Lets be serious, I can't give reviews like Sam and a few others here. All I can say is many moons ago some dude in a grass skirt apears out of nowhere. O.K. , thats not all bad I guess ??? Next thing I know my wife has his nuts and I can't figure out where I fit in the picture. :angry: Well somewhere down the line he slipped me 2 Griffens. :D I just came in from sitting out by the fire smoking one and let me tell you: If you have not tried one , TRY ONE. Both were awesome. ;)
HMMM, now that I'm out of Griffens and my wife isnt home Im starting to wonder :0 Oh well , it is one great cigar. Guess I did O.K. :thumbs:

Well these wern't the maddies. But they were short, full of smoke, no bitter taste when you first bite into them, . Just plain out and out good! :thumbs:

LOL, yes and sober . We have had so much rain it is like spring here. We usually cut grass 2 or 3 times and ere doing it twice a week. ;) Of course a lot of hay and oats bit the dust :(
But like I said, the Griffens are good! :thumbs:

They were the Griffin Fuertes... not your ordinary mild Griffins! These must be about a year old by now huh Ed? Glad you enjoyed them Bruddah!

Aloha,

The Grass Skirt Wearing Salty Nuts Dude

wk-mang said:
They were the Griffin Fuertes... not your ordinary mild Griffins! These must be about a year old by now huh Ed? Glad you enjoyed them Bruddah!

Aloha,

The Grass Skirt Wearing Salty Nuts Dude
Got one of these from ole' Salty nut's to! They are great smoke's!

Bruddah Joe,

The question is.... which did you enjoy more... the Griffin Fuerte or my "salty nuts"? :0 :D Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Aloha,

Wade

wk-mang said:
Bruddah Joe,

The question is.... which did you enjoy more... the Griffin Fuerte or my "salty nuts"? :0 :D Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Aloha,

Wade
That is a private matter, That I would rather answer through a PM! :love: ;) :love: