• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Groomsmen Gifts?

modo22

So I am getting married this October (insert joke here). The Vegas plans are off, we are both really disappointed about that, but we will make anything work as long as she says "I do". Anyways, I am doing a golf outing bachelor party at the end of September. Some of the guys golf, some don't, some smoke cigars, some don't; but we are just going to have fun with it. I am curious if you guys have seen or done any cool or unique Groomsmen gifts? I have found some stuff online, but I am looking for something different and curious if anyone here has some cool ideas. I am not sure I want to do a cigar gift as some of them don't smoke, but I guess I don't have to get them all (4 guys) the same thing.

And if anyone wants to make the trip to Table Rock Lake in Missouri at the end of September to play 72 holes, let me know!

There's always the monogrammed flask -- solid classic groomsmen gift. Not exactly original, but stylish and cool. Decanter and tumbler sets are a related option.

For the Cigar Smokers - Box, Lighter, Cutter, Case

For the others - Box, Knife and shot glass

They don't all golf, but you are playing 72 holes?

They don't all golf, but you are playing 72 holes?
lol, yea. Only 1 guy (my best man) out of the 8 doesn't ever play, but the others play enough to have fun. Although 1 guys is on his 3rd knee replacement, so I don't see him lasting all weekend.

For the Cigar Smokers - Box, Lighter, Cutter, Case

For the others - Box, Knife and shot glass
Thats the site I have been looking the most at....

I bought them each a pair of adidas. Just had them all try on a pair at their local store to get sizes, then ordered them all up. Eleven years later, some of them are still in use!

My brother gave me a nice pen/pencil/letter opener set. A friend gave me a money clip and shot glass. Another friend gave me a very nice flask with a stitched leather holder that had my initials on it (in addition to paying for the groomsmens suits).

I wasn't technically a groomsmen for my best buddy's wedding. I got loaded at the reception and horked all over the place. I consider us even.

I got all my groomsmen something different, based on what I thought they'd like. Got one an engraved bat because he's a big baseball fan. Another a monogrammed cocktail shaker and martini glasses. Leather bound sketch book for a 3rd. It was a long freaking time ago, so I don't remember them all. But they were all different.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I found some engraved whiskey decanters at a great price and will find a few personalized gifts too.

My one buddy got everybody engraved zippo torch’s...back when they made actual torch’s for a short time. We went out to a club in Vegas after the wedding, took a limo back to the hotel after where it must have promptly slipped out of my pocket into one of the seats.

So if you ever run into a monogrammed zippo torch with the letters aja on it, I’ve been looking for that!

Everyone in the party either smoked or smoked cigars so I thought it was a pretty damn cool gift, despite using it only a few times.

Engraved flask is nice.
There's always the monogrammed flask -- solid classic groomsmen gift. Not exactly original, but stylish and cool. Decanter and tumbler sets are a related option.
Plus one on this. You get one for yourself of course too. Fill Each with something nice but not super nice like blue label or a Nice highland Scotch

Just to update and give word of warning; I ordered from groomsshop .com and got some nice decanters. One was damaged and I notified them last week, finally heard back after a few days and when I went to reply to the email with the pictures they requested, I got a bounce back that their inbox was full....a few hours later I tried again, bounce back was now for bad email address...found another email of theirs, bounce back the same for email not existing...so then I call their number, never picked up! SOOOO, don't buy from them in the future!