• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ground control to Major Tom

Damn, I was just watching him the other day. Same song too. Godspeed.

There will never be another like him, that's for sure! Can't wait to check out his new album.

So sad. I'm currently teaching a unit on artist from England and their influence in my history of R&R class. His legacy and influence will live on, he will be missed for sure.

Farewell, Goblin King...

This is shaping up to be a rough year in music. I know Lemmy passed just before the new year, but his memorial was just this weekend, so I'm counting it. :)

Pre-ordered his new album awhile back. Amazon told me yesterday it was shipping. Facebook told me this morning he was gone. :(

Hit me pretty damn hard. Huge fan, yes. But . . . oh, there was a time all us misfit kids needed a Ziggy, a Starman, to fall to earth and tell us it was all going to be okay. That it was okay to not quite fit in . . . in fact, that it was way cooler NOT to. That being the self you imagined you could be had a power of its own. I'd forgotten how much that message meant, back then. I remember now.

~Boar

My brother always told me that Bowie's music changes his life. I guess that was what he was talking about.