• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Group Buy: Blazer Lighters $36/ea

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
PB207SQ.jpg

PBCR.jpg

I'm offering a group buy on The Torch Blazer Lighter.
This is a high quality lighter made in Japan.

Some background on the Blazer Torch:
The World's first cigar torch, the one that ignited a revolution, sparked an industry and set the standard, returns better than ever. You can now, once again, own the World's Hottest Cigar Lighter.

Featuring the ground breaking industry first State-Of-The-Art piezo quartz crystal instant ignition system and the powerful wind resistant 2500ºF flame. Combined with the unsurpassed quality you remember, and the reliability you can depend on, you'll be reaching for your "Blazer" Torch Lighter time and again.

Available in the following colors (see above for picture):

Black, Clear, Red, Yellow, Camouflage Blue, Camouflage Grey, Graphite, Tiger Striped Brown and Metallic Blue. Each Torch comes packaged in an attractive black case.

Cost for the lighter is $36 + $1.95 shipping. Will need at least 12 participants to make this happen.

If interested, please post how many you want and the color.

I will keep this open through Thursday 1/22/09.

Order will be placed on Friday 1/23/09.

Participants
rawrr - Metallic Blue (1)
northernmorris - Graphite (1)
rbbrock - Black (1)
drunkfish3 -
Camouflage Blue (1)
fishin345 - Grey Camo (1) (ship drunkfish3 & fishin345 together)
ironpeddler - Black (1)
jepe - Black (1)
seanholio - Graphite (1)
gljvd - Graphite (1)
lordlister - Metallic Blue (1)
joebiech - Red (1)
bahamatom - Black (1)

Price dropped to $36. Not pushing product, I don't have these in stock, but I'll be happy to place an order if there's enough interest.

I could probably use a backup, just in case I accidentally run mine down the garbage disposal or something.

Put me down for a black one, Todd, and thanks! :thumbs:

Are these the ones with or without the 'safety' feature(switch to start?)?

With safety feature - latest design - only way they come.

hey rod i woulkd love to purchase a Grey Camo. Also what forms of payment are you taking?

I'll take one black lighter.
How much it will be with shipping to Israel with First Class Mail?
Also what is the payment method you prefer?
PayPal?

Check or money order is preferred, or I can take PP.

Jepe - PM me your address.

Thanks.

I'm in for a graphite if thats okay with you. I will pay you view pay pal tonight when I get home if that is also okay.

Hey there Rod! Count me in for a Metallic Blue. Thanks!

Hi Rod

Can I still get in on one of these in red? Thanks

Looks like we made it to 12. I'll keep this open through Thurs evening. Order will be placed Friday morning.

Please do not PM me with addresses quite yet, I'll send everyone a PM with instructions after I place the final order.

If anyone else wants in, please post to the thread.

Thanks,
Rod