• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Group Buy Cigar Oasis Plus

hbooker

Cigar DJ
OK,
Because the guys on the boards have been so great and through the years and I have been blessed with a great job, I wanted to put on a group buy where you can benefit.

This is a group buy of the New Cigar Oasis Plus - that was just released at the RTDA. This is a one time GB and only is open for a limited time.

The time frame for this buy is Now until Saturday August 30th
12:00 midnight on August 30th is the final cutoff for this group buy.

Cost:
Cigar Oasis Plus for $90.00
Shipping included (by my company.)
To participate send me an email indicating that you would like one or two.
I will contact you for your shipping and payment information; everything is being handled through our company BDP distributing. (Bannerdudes Promotions)

Thanks,
Hbooker

Wrong room HB..... ;)

After moving this to the correct room I'd be interested in the details you have for this unit. There has been a wide range of claims as to the capability of this unit. Specifically, the cubic feet this unit can manage effeciently. Thanks!

I'm also interested but I'd like more details about the unit. Thanks!

No info about capacity. :( I'm still looking for what the manufacturer specs are. I want to know what cubic feet this thing is suppose to be effective.

I wish you had posted this two days ago. I just bought one ???

Great offer for the group though :)

Cheers,
Dixie

Ok, I have the final answer. My CO Plus arrived today (the one I now paid way too much for ??? ).

According to the instruction booklet, the CO Plus is rated for only a 3-8 cu. ft. capacity. I think that'll cover just about any coolerdor, but nothing beyond it.

This is killing me. . . . .

Decisions, decisions, decisions. . . .

How long do I have to decide?

??? ;) ???

Let me just say that mine works VERY well. Perfect humidity control.

If I thought I needed another one I would not even slightly hesitate to buy one. If you're having doubts - don't. It is worth the investment.

Cheers,
Dixie

sorry about puttin it up in the wrong room..
The concensious has been that this unit will do great things for a 10' area.
3- 8 on the mfg's product info is great..

I bet you can make it work in a larger environment if you liked refilling it mauch more often.. But thats a hunch only a hunch...

This GB ends saturday.. 8-30-03

Mike