• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess my closing date contest

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
A premium 5er up for grabs.

I really enjoyed the last time a CP member did this, so I'm borrowing the idea.

We have been told at this point 7-9 months, could be sooner could be later.

Rules:

1 guess per member per day only, any double posts will not count.

Guessing will begin now, and remain open until February 10th 2015 11:59 PM.

If no one gets the date dead on, the closest without going over will win.

If you guess the same date and it has been guessed by another member, the 1st/earliest post wins.

If you post a guess after 2/10/15 at 11:59 PM, your guess is void and you will not win.

All are welcome to guess, NO ASSHATS!!! You know who you are!!!

Have fun!

C

Edited to add timeframe.

April 15, 2015

Thanks for the contest

9/10/15

Thanks for the contest. I hope the process goes smooth for you guys.

Do you have any special requests for the builder in mind? If I were to build, I'd love to have a dedicated room for a brewing setup in the basement with plumbing, electric, and ventilation.

Where you moving to C?  nevermind, just caught up...

Thanks for the contest!!
Hopefully not this late, but I'll guess 10/02/15

Thanks for the contest - August 29, 2015.   Good luck with the new house.  

garrettbuckeye said:
9/10/15

Thanks for the contest. I hope the process goes smooth for you guys.

Do you have any special requests for the builder in mind? If I were to build, I'd love to have a dedicated room for a brewing setup in the basement with plumbing, electric, and ventilation.
No special requests in mind, I'm considering myself lucky to have a finished basement at the price point were at. Anything extra would be done at a later date and time.

modo22 said:
In state,up the road from current location about 10-15 minutes north east, same city/ suburb of thornton, Denver metro area.

CMontoya79 said:

In state,up the road from current location about 10-15 minutes north east, same city/ suburb of thornton, Denver metro area.

cool, good area.

I frequented Commerce City while I worked at DSG park many years ago.  But I had to live downtown.  Miss that place, Love Denver.

CMontoya79 said:
It's currently 70 degrees in January! :)
I have visited twice since leaving in 2007.  BOTH times in January and it is for that reason...I usually get lucky and get those high 60s to 70s around that time!  Love it!