• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess my closing date contest

CMontoya79 said:

9/10/15

Thanks for the contest. I hope the process goes smooth for you guys.

Do you have any special requests for the builder in mind? If I were to build, I'd love to have a dedicated room for a brewing setup in the basement with plumbing, electric, and ventilation.
No special requests in mind, I'm considering myself lucky to have a finished basement at the price point were at. Anything extra would be done at a later date and time.

Hell yea. I would so much love to have a basement. Unheard of in my area. I guess having a garage and a spare room is adequate but damn, nothing like a basement for a man cave.

I'll guess 9/15/15

MadMonk said:

9/10/15

Thanks for the contest. I hope the process goes smooth for you guys.

Do you have any special requests for the builder in mind? If I were to build, I'd love to have a dedicated room for a brewing setup in the basement with plumbing, electric, and ventilation.
No special requests in mind, I'm considering myself lucky to have a finished basement at the price point were at. Anything extra would be done at a later date and time.

Hell yea. I would so much love to have a basement. Unheard of in my area. I guess having a garage and a spare room is adequate but damn, nothing like a basement for a man cave.

I'll guess 9/15/15
Basements are not required in Colorado but they should be, as they provide shelter/a safer spot during tornado season.

CMontoya79 said:

Basements are not required in Colorado but they should be, as they provide shelter/a safer spot during tornado season.

And a great place to grow pot, LOL.

6 plant limit per house, or up to 30 if you have a care provider license and are growing for others who are licensed patients.

CMontoya79 said:
6 plant limit per house, or up to 30 if you have a care provider license and are growing for others who are licensed patients.
That is just nuts! 

f46235161bf1b13529814bced8b4be5a.jpg

:sign:

I see those quite frequently here in the cattle state!