• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess the birthday! Win cigars!

I can't believe no one guessed Mole Day?!?!  It's only the best day of the year!

Especially at 6:02...

Congrats!

Lets go...

10/12
Time - 2pm
And its a girl!

Thanks for the contest.

Thumper68 said:
Congratulations!

10-29
11:59 pm
Boy!

Its a boy!!!!!!!

My wife and I welcomed a perfect baby boy into this world on Oct. 29th at 4:19 PM!  We are thrilled, overjoyed, overwhelmed, overexhausted, over everything, and couldn't be happier.  He is amazing!!

Out of respect for my wife's request for privacy I will not be posting a name and any pictures just yet.  But man talk about love at first sight.  Its so unbelievable.  Thank you everyone for the well wishes.

SO Thumper, looks like you're the winner!!  Almost completely dead on with your guess aside from time!

Let me know your info so I can send you your spoils!!   I'll get them out to you as soon as I dig myself out from under the pile of wipes and diapers!

I'm gonna go sleep n........zzzzzz

Congratulations! may you and the new mommy grab sleep when it's available.

Awesome!!!  Congrats man, now you catch up on some sleep :)

bluue13 said:
Congratulations!
10-29
11:59 pm
Boy!

Its a boy!!!!!!!

My wife and I welcomed a perfect baby boy into this world on Oct. 29th at 4:19 PM!  We are thrilled, overjoyed, overwhelmed, overexhausted, over everything, and couldn't be happier.  He is amazing!!

Out of respect for my wife's request for privacy I will not be posting a name and any pictures just yet.  But man talk about love at first sight.  Its so unbelievable.  Thank you everyone for the well wishes.

SO Thumper, looks like you're the winner!!  Almost completely dead on with your guess aside from time!

Let me know your info so I can send you your spoils!!   I'll get them out to you as soon as I dig myself out from under the pile of wipes and diapers!

I'm gonna go sleep n........zzzzzz

Congratulations! I am really happy for you! The unconditional love that one has for their children is the absolutely best feeling in the world imo. It is instant, perfect, and something to be cherished and nurtured.

I am a little bit giddy right now. I never win these things. Thank you for the contest. PM sent on my info.

Congrats on the new baby!  Words can't describe the first time you see them...

Congrats brother, hope baby and momma are going good...... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Thanks everyone!  This little guy is so awesome and its been nothing but a blessing so far.  

Prize package arrived today in perfect condition. Wow! What a great package! Over the top and way more than required. Thank you very much. I may have to have a contest just to figure out what to smoke first!

Give that little guy a big hug tonight Bluue13!

Thumper68 said:
Prize package arrived today in perfect condition. Wow! What a great package! Over the top and way more than required. Thank you very much. I may have to have a contest just to figure out what to smoke first!

Give that little guy a big hug tonight Bluue13!

Glad the package landed safely, my friend.  Enjoy!