• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess what I start on Tuesday???

Laughing at you of course!!

I can see it now..................STRAIGHT TO THE MOON!!!!!!! :sign:

puke.gif

Yeah........sure you can! bwaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

one little gut punch and you don't let me live it down! :angry:

Wait, wait, wait.....who brings up The Punch more, you or Leebo (or anyone else for that matter)?

i guess with dawn too much means one! :D ;) :p :0

sorry dawn couldn't resist! :)

Hey Dawn, go to the Cigar Aficionado website. There is a series of articles by one of their contributors that follows his journey into amateur boxing, starting with his training, all the way up to his first bout. I found it to be interesting, and you probably will also if you are getting into the sport of boxing.

Whatever you do, remember to keep both of your gloves up to your face, and keep your JAB straight!

Sam

Thanks Sam..I'll check it out.
I am taking the classes for exercise and defense rather than actually for competing...but it should prove useful!

Dawn said:
Thanks Sam..I'll check it out.
I am taking the classes for exercise and defense...
I think maybe it was Vince Lambardi, but whoever it was had it right when they said, "The best defense is a good offense!"

We all know why you're REALLY taking the classes Dawn - but don't worry, we won't tell her. ;)

Oh yeah, like you're not going to get proficient in your a$$-kicking skills and seek her out? Riiiigghtttt... :sign:

Only if I can guarantee she doesn't have a chance to gut slug me again!

You just gotta toughen up your gut! Didn't I read something about medicine balls earlier in this thread? :sign:

uh...I read the topic and thought...hmm...becoming a stripper????

then I went and read the first post. now I see said the blind man.

good luck with the left hooks Dawn.

+JerryG