• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guns

Finally shot the Stoeger this weekend, and discovered it was mislabeled and is actually a 20ga...

Shop took it back with no problem, and have a 12ga on the way now. My son and his buddy shoot 2 boxes of clay pigeons with it, so wasn't a total waste. I was 2/2 with is and then retired. šŸ˜‚

It's a pretty sweet gun, just don't need another 20ga.
I love my Stoeger O/U. When I used to rabbit hunt, it was by far my favorite gun. It is shorter so it's easy to wield in tight spots

I think this may be a result of some states, which formerly allowed only shotgun, now allowing straight walled cartridge rifles. The 45-70 is the most popular choice.
I bought the 450 Bushmaster but if I had it to do again, I would get the 350 Legend.

I agree 100%, I've purchased several new guns lately so I basically bit the bullet and just went out and bought the ammo so I could shoot. However the prices stung a bit. The only way I was able to find any deals was buying in bulk.

The one positive is ammo is regularly available now. I guess I'd take over priced vs not being available.
Yeah, I need to just suck it up and buy some in bulk, have a couple guns I'm trying to still figure out what ammo they like first though.

@CigarStone, I love my Stoeger. Killed a ton of duck and geese with it this winter.

Here are a few of my recent purchases. This is why I canā€™t buy anymore cigars haha.

His/Hers aero builds I did. Basically both exactly the same 10.5ā€ builds. FDE for me and Black for her
9CD8C164-2C57-4673-B19B-A3D0EE37ABEB.jpegA22BC413-DF56-4104-AF31-8EE761F10074.jpeg42355F7F-B914-4638-97F9-DF4A640FA0C7.jpeg

Shadow Systems MR920L

734BD71A-DF82-46BF-87EB-E870B001CA76.jpeg

Mossberg 590s

909FF77B-C80E-4DB1-AB69-CCE49BB7F80C.jpeg1CB9F3AC-12F7-48E0-83DA-DAC261C17E27.jpeg

Daniel Defense DDM4V7 Pro

9DE24672-722F-475F-9D62-421976019D2E.jpegC943C086-54C0-4709-BF08-9943C8B6981E.jpeg

Attachments

• 79A6B816-65C9-47BF-8BF8-486859609AE1.jpeg
    79A6B816-65C9-47BF-8BF8-486859609AE1.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 2
Here are a few of my recent purchases. This is why I canā€™t buy anymore cigars haha.

His/Hers aero builds I did. Basically both exactly the same 10.5ā€ builds. FDE for me and Black for her
View attachment 54645View attachment 54646View attachment 54647

Shadow Systems MR920L

View attachment 54648

Mossberg 590s

View attachment 54652View attachment 54650

View attachment 54653View attachment 54651
I would go without a few cigars for those!

When you buy stock, do you wait until it is sky-high also?:)

My Condor (I) came with an interesting story. When I bought it many, many, years ago, before you could look things up on your cell phone, I had never heard of Stoeger. I picked it up and fondled it for a while and loved it. I decided it was worth $275 even though I had never heard of Stoeger. Later I found out that this model was worth $500 and rising.
1650905845567.png
1650905992765.png

View attachment 54645View attachment 54646View attachment 54647

Shadow Systems MR920L

View attachment 54648

Mossberg 590s

View attachment 54652View attachment 54650

View attachment 54653View attachment 54651
Daaaaaaaamn!

I shot my friends service pistol with a laser on it a while back. Stupid how easy they make it.

Daaaaaaaamn!

I shot my friends service pistol with a laser on it a while back. Stupid how easy they make it.
I may have gone a bit overboard haha. The red dot sites are awesome though. Definitely a big fan of the holosun too since they are significantly less expensive than the Trijicon RMR sites.

Right now I have 2 more on my list but will need to wait. Want to put together a bolt action rifle in 6.5 creedmoor and lever action in 45-70. Plus I wouldn't mind picking up a couple of silencers but its hard for my to buy something knowing that I might need to wait 6 months to a year before I can get the stamp and bring it home. However my FFL informed me he's started to get tax stamps back around 50 days with the new electronic system so I may pull the trigger on one soon.

I may have gone a bit overboard haha. The red dot sites are awesome though. Definitely a big fan of the holosun too since they are significantly less expensive than the Trijicon RMR sites.

Right now I have 2 more on my list but will need to wait. Want to put together a bolt action rifle in 6.5 creedmoor and lever action in 45-70. Plus I wouldn't mind picking up a couple of silencers but its hard for my to buy something knowing that I might need to wait 6 months to a year before I can get the stamp and bring it home. However my FFL informed me he's started to get tax stamps back around 50 days with the new electronic system so I may pull the trigger on one soon.
Do you hunt, or just like shooting?

Do you hunt, or just like shooting?
I just enjoy shooting. However Iā€™m tempted to start hunting a bit. My father hunted my entire life but I was big into bass fishing and deep sea fishing growing up and never really got the bug. Since moving to Arizona Iā€™ve made some friends that hunt allot.

I have a few old guns, an interesting one is a Smill & Welson Sprangfeld EUS copy of an early break top DA S&W in .44 Russian. It was fancy engraved back in the day, but it was used in a payroll heist on the Panama canal and buried in a muddy hole in a riverbank. My grandad was the paymaster or something, he ended up with it. It was so pitted that my dad never realized it didn't say Smith & Wesson on top of the barrel - he just figured that's what it was. It's funny, he had a lot of gun reference books and did a lot of research on the old guns but evidently didn't ever do much digging on this clapped out old thing. I'm pretty sure he never knew the Rest of the Story.

Smill & Welson was a Spanish knock off and were actually pretty common in South and Central America back then. I started looking at it one day and noticed things like trigger guard, screws, and serial numbers in the wrong places. That led me down the Smill & Welson rabbit hole.

I have a few old guns, an interesting one is a Smill & Welson Sprangfeld EUS copy of an early break top DA S&W in .44 Russian. It was fancy engraved back in the day, but it was used in a payroll heist on the Panama canal and buried in a muddy hole in a riverbank. My grandad was the paymaster or something, he ended up with it. It was so pitted that my dad never realized it didn't say Smith & Wesson on top of the barrel - he just figured that's what it was. It's funny, he had a lot of gun reference books and did a lot of research on the old guns but evidently didn't ever do much digging on this clapped out old thing. I'm pretty sure he never knew the Rest of the Story.

Smill & Welson was a Spanish knock off and were actually pretty common in South and Central America back then. I started looking at it one day and noticed things like trigger guard, screws, and serial numbers in the wrong places. That led me down the Smill & Welson rabbit hole.
I thought it was just a weird auto correct at first! šŸ˜‚