• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

gurkha centurion double-x perfecto

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
these are coming up for bid at satan's place this morning at $50 and was wondering if they're worth it. 150 lots of twelve cigars. whadda ya think? :cool:

I'm a Gurkha whore so there is some bias but I do think they're worth it and I'm willing to bet the final cost will hit $65+.

Yep, they are definitely worth it at the beginning price, we'll see if they are worth it at the end, hehe.

Never tried a Gurkha, these made my wish list out of curiosity. If anyone is picking up the lot of 12 and interested in splitting, PM me. I could either pay you for my half or try to work out a trade.

I think I paid 70 for my 12 I got. There good but there not your classic Gurkha, there allot more mild then most Gurkha's so dont go into this expecting to end up on the floor after smokeing one.

I just put in a bid for them. I have loved every Gurkha I have tried, so I don't think this will be any different.

I love 'em. That's a good price if you can snag them for $50.

One of my favorite Gurkhas. I've gotten all of mine from "Satan's Place" and never paid more than $8.00 a piece. I might have to go over and bid on some myself.

:) a splendid smoke and, much like Swifty, my favorite Gurkha that I've ever smoked. I paid $85 per 12 cigars, so this is a good price for a great smoke.

Darren

I broke out a can of these from 2002. They sure get nice with a little age. :thumbs: