• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gurkha Cigars

Im reading a lot of great things about these sticks!
They have been very hard to find (at least for myself). :(
I may have to get some new sources willing to do some "creative bookeeping" on the custom docs! :p

I really like the Legend Aniversario (perfecto). You can usually find them on C-Bid in 6 packs for pretty cheap.

My .02

I have enjoyed every Gurkha I have tried (so far).
These include

Legend Aniversario
Doble Maduro
Grand Master (dos capas)
Master Select

You might also consider these as they are from the same company.

Sherpa
K. Hansotia
Triple Ligero

gregor22 said:
cbid for the Regents usually 10 for $30-$35.

Gregor
[snapback]282811[/snapback]​

I really liked this cigar, especially the box press. Does anyone know why Cbid always gas huge markdowns on Gurkas? I think it must be some deal with the whole K. Hansotia company/line.

I think Im gonna pick up a box of Ancient Warriors.
I can get a pretty good deal on them right now, and that way I can try the brand before I dive head first into a $250 box of Legends ! :D
Man I wish c-bid shipped to Canada ! :(

I have been looking for the Titans and the Beasts for about a day now, who sells them?

symyn said:
I have been looking for the Titans and the Beasts for about a day now, who sells them?
[snapback]283092[/snapback]​

I heard cigar bid is a good place to find elusive items.

centurycigar said:
symyn said:
[snapback]283092[/snapback]​

I heard cigar bid is a good place to find elusive items.
[snapback]283095[/snapback]​

I checked both it, and its home site cigarsinternational.com but to no avail.

seriouscigars.com has singles in stock of both the Titian and Beast.

Doc.

Joebob said:
The Centurian XX ranks at the top of my Gurkha list
[snapback]282363[/snapback]​

Ditto. The only Gurkha that I tried that I didn't care much for is the "Boar". I have a Titan and a few Grande Reserves sitting in my humi that I haven't tried yet. If anyone knows where I can find "The Beast" please let me know.

Edit:

Oops! Looks like I was typing while someone else asked the same question.

symyn said:
Wow, those are some prices. AVB in your opinion worth it?
[snapback]283293[/snapback]​
If Cbid can mark em down so low, they must be marked up high on CI, because obviously they aren't selling too many to offer em on C-bid.

Good box prices are in the $450-475 area for each. That works out to over $15 each and I do think they are both worth that price. However, I can't say if they are worth $21+ each to you.

symyn said:
Wow, those are some prices. AVB in your opinion worth it?
[snapback]283293[/snapback]​