• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gurkha Legend Week

davela

Big Slim JR and myself are going to sample a couple of free Legend Torps at a place called Tobacco Grove or as the owner calls it "the mens crisis center" .They are having a Gurkha week .I know for Ellman it is always a Gurhka week, or day.But Slim and I going to check it out Really nice shop,also a free hat .I don't wear hats though Dave

I'm totally stoked to check out the Gurkha deals tomorrow. Here's what I consider my local shop... Tobacco Grove Gurkhas are one of my favorites. Just did a box split with Ellman for some Gurkha Centurian X's. I had one on Saturday night and it was great. Started out very, very spicey, but then settled down to a very nice smoke. I'd buy lots more if they weren't quite so pricey. Ellman can probably give you more detail on the different lines of Gurkhas, but I haven't had a bad one yet.

Hey, Dave. I'll take your cap if you don't want it. :p

the store's site looks cool, will have to drive up there sometime.

Only other gurkha's I've had are the sherpas, and their torp. was a really nice smoke.

:thumbs:

Gurkha Legend night at Tobacco Grove was great. Free Legend Torp, guys playin cards,nice leather comfy chairs ,b ball on big screen,and plenty of smoke.What more could you ask for.Sir Smokes Allot I got you a cap if ya want it . I'll let Big Slim review the Legend if he wants. D

It was a very pleasant night. Got a free Gurkha Legend Torpedo and a free cap out of the deal. Plus, I picked up a couple of other favorites to push the limits on my humidor. The Gurkha, for me, was very good... nice construction, good burn, easy draw. Not as spicey as other Gurkhas. Davela wasn't that excited about it as it kind of 'sploded on him at the end. The wrapper kind of quit doing its job.

Anyway, don't look to me for a comprehensive review on anything. My cigar rating scale is pretty broad. I know when I like something and that works for me.

I invited the shop owners to come check out CP. Hopefully, they'll make an appearance and join the rest of us degenerates. :)