• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gurkha Regent cigars less than $5 each!

LowCostCigars

Gurkha Regent Churchill
Only $47.29 per bundle of 10 at LowCostCigars.com

Shop around first guys. You will find these typically retail at $70-80 per bundle of 10 (Thompson sells this same 10-pack for $100) so this is truly a great deal on a superb box pressed cigar. One of my personal favorites

The Cigar of Choice for His Majesty the Sultan of Brunei, one of the worlds richest men, and for good reason. The Gurkha offers distinction, unsurpassed quality, and rarity that sets it apart from all others. Cuban Ligero & Dominican Piloto fillers, a spicy Indonesian binder, and a magnificent Havana 2000 wrapper bestows the cigar with a wide palate of rich, earthy flavors. Awarded a rating of 92 by Cigar Insider, and a 4.7 "SUPERIOR" rating at Smoke magazine, Gurkha Cigars were named "World's Best Cigar" by Opulence Magazine.

Click the picture:

We've had a couple of purchases of the Gurkhas made by CigarPass members. We welcome feedback here from those buyers. If you'd tried these, please let your fellow forum members know what you think of these cigars and your experience at LowCostCigars.com

Thanks,
-Frank

I guess I could put in my $.02. Ordered one each of the bundles and they got here in good time and fine shape. The person I talked to at LCC was very nice. I'd recommend this deal for all you Gurkha sluts. :D

The Gurkha Regent Churchill are back in stock! Same "wtf!" low price as before!

Take me to ze Gurkhas

lowcost_cigars_logo.gif