• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gurkha Swag

snapperhead

Banned
Hey guys,

I found out another interesting thing. If you go HERE and request a catalog. From what I hear they send you 3 cigars and some other goodies. I spend a bunch of money on their cigars so I would love to know what they have coming out before some people.

I am interested in buying THIS sometime in the future.

Hope you guys have a good smoke and feel free to give me a PM sometime if you are around my area.

:whistling:

I heard of alot of people getting free stuff a few months back so I signed up and never received anything, not even a catalog. I will give it another try though.

A while back, they sent me a hat, and a nice leather case withe 3 cigars in it :)

Thanks for the info. I just sent out a request. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Sent a request as well. <fingers crossed> :cool:

Actually a few years back I was pretty fond of Gurkha's.

Thanks for the Linky.

Actually a few years back I was pretty fond of Gurkha's.

Me too, although I've since narrowed my fondness to reletively few of their products. The Legend and Estate Shaggy are about the only ones I'll seek out regularly.

I would find it hard to believe they would send free smokes from that request.

There was no age verification and that could get them in a lot of problems.

FWIW.

I would find it hard to believe they would send free smokes from that request.

There was no age verification and that could get them in a lot of problems.

FWIW.

Well, even sending a catalog advertising smokes without age verification is illegal. Anyway, the main page probably had a disclaimer which was bypassed by a direct link to the sign up sheet.

Hmmmm not one of those "For Residence of the United States only" disclaimers...

Cool I'll give it a shot!

Thanks for the heads up! :thumbs:

I signed up about 2 months ago and received a Gurkha baseball cap, 3 finger case with 3 cigars in it. Very generous offer!

I understand its kinda hit or miss to receive the goods though.

Has anyone even got a catalogue yet? I haven't and neither has any of the people I told about this...

Nope nothing here yet.
I guess they are to busy :laugh:

3 weeks is a pretty long processing time... unless they only have one person with a typewriter instead of a database :p

I haven't seen anything as of yet either.