• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gurkha Swag

They are probably too busy coming up with a name for this weeks blend... :laugh:

Although this looks like a hit or miss I think ill give it a try thanks for the link I got my Monecristo even though most people got it too. The possibility of getting 3 cigars in a case for free is too much for me to pass up.

Gave it a shot, see what happens. Thanks! :thumbs:

I got my Montecristos in the mail but I have not seen anything on the Gurkha front.......would love to just get the catalog.

I haven't gotten either one yet, and I signed up for both when they were posted on the forums :(.

Lead times on marketing campaigns like this can be quite long. Patience, brothers. Patience.

I got my Montecristo in less than a week. It's been several months since I filled out the Ghurka form the first time and I've filled it in again a couple of time more since then. No nothing from them. So I haven't bought anything from them either...

Nothing here yet, either. Even though I have like 50 Gurkhas in my humis right now, I don't really think I'm entitled to anything. I mean - there's countless bozos out there like me with tons more Gurkhas that aren't getting any freebies, either. Doesn't make me like their stogies any less. In fact, the more I talk about it...the more I want to go burn a Triple Ligero!!!