• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

H. Upmann Sir Winston

Very nice review, and excellent pictures.

Excellent review.

How would you say the Sir Winston compares to the Magnum 46?

Wow Greg..... I skimmed through this yesterday but just got the chance to read through it entirely. Excellent review and pics! I have a few of these beauties laying down (thanks to a fine botl ;) ) I was trying to wait until the temp. warmed a bit before breakin' one out. After reading that review, the high of 56 'F here in Jersey today just might have to suffice.

Jonesy was nice enough to include a nicely aged one of these bad boys in a little sampler I just picked up in the mail today. I can't wait!

Well done with the review. I love the smooth flavours that come out of a nicely aged Sir Winston. It's one of the smoothest churchills around.

Fantastic Pics!!! Great review I've had the pleasure of these 03's also one of the first "real" cubans I've ever smoked :D

Greg,
I smoked my first one of these today. It was an excellent sunny day and the cigar was wonderful. It started out with a touch of spice that quickly turned to coffee. The coffee lasted for a draw or two and quickly moved to cocoa. The cocoa disappeared as quickly as it appeared and gingerbread was in its place. Was it gingerbread? Maybe it was a spiced oatmeal cookie. I never could decide. Toward the end it tried to get bitter, but it kept going back to cookies or bread. I look forward to smoking another.

Can anyone tell me what type punch cutter that is in the picture? Looks like it has multiple punch sizes on one cutter and it made a great cut. I have been lurking on this site for awhile and finally registered so I could ask this! Thanks

Can anyone tell me what type punch cutter that is in the picture? Looks like it has multiple punch sizes on one cutter and it made a great cut. I have been lurking on this site for awhile and finally registered so I could ask this! Thanks

It looks like the end of a lighter....but I'm sure the original poster will tell us!

From other reviews, it looks like this.

<-- click

Yep, that's what it is! Good 'ol Swiss Army Cigar Punch knife. Best price I could find was Amazon....

Just enjoyed one from 03 this morning, I haven't smoked a DC or Churchill in quite a while as I usually don't have the 2 hours to commit to a cigar.

I'm glad I took the time because this was delicious, throughout it had a floral quality that was different than any cigar I've had before and finished up long leathery and creamy.

:thumbs:

I still have some of these! Think I'll fire one up this Saturday during the Niner vs Raider game! Both the cigar and the game should be interesting!

Fired another one up right now watching the Big East Quarter Final
UCONN
PITT

Nice review. I do want to pick some of these up.
Someday when I get some extra cash.

Added to the wish list.