• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Haandbryggeriet Dark Force

Aventinus

Sorry no pictures. Kansas recently started getting Nogne O, Haandbryggeriet, Mikkeller, and a bunch of other expensive beers that I can't pronounce. I'd recommend it for all the RIS fans out there.

500ml bottle, Batch 90. Bottle conditioned. Served in a snifter. Poured a deep, opaque black/brown with a finger of tan head that quickly dissipates. Fruity aroma with some roasted malt and a little alcohol. Very full bodied with an almost syrupy mouthfeel. Plenty of roasted/chocolate malt flavor. Very little hop bitterness. There is bitterness from the roasted malt. Long dry finish of chocolate malt. Warming. Definitely a sipper. At the price ($9 or 10 per bottle), I don't think it will be a regular, but definitely worth trying.

Sorry no pictures. Kansas recently started getting Nogne O, Haandbryggeriet, Mikkeller, and a bunch of other expensive beers that I can't pronounce. I'd recommend it for all the RIS fans out there.

500ml bottle, Batch 90. Bottle conditioned. Served in a snifter. Poured a deep, opaque black/brown with a finger of tan head that quickly dissipates. Fruity aroma with some roasted malt and a little alcohol. Very full bodied with an almost syrupy mouthfeel. Plenty of roasted/chocolate malt flavor. Very little hop bitterness. There is bitterness from the roasted malt. Long dry finish of chocolate malt. Warming. Definitely a sipper. At the price ($9 or 10 per bottle), I don't think it will be a regular, but definitely worth trying.

Sounds delicious! You guys really make it tough on my buying freeze!

brother-in-law just got me a bottle of Nogne O Porter, Haandbryggeriet Dark Force, Nørrebro La Granja Stout and Nørrebro Skärgaards Porter for my upcoming bachlor party this weekend ... can't wait to try them.

I received a bottle of this as a gift from a fellow Beer Geek up here. I think I'll hold onto mine a bit longer and see how it fares.