• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Habano Crime Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to think of some advantages of having your feces internally compacted, but I might just be slow...

Anyone?

Scumbag liars (like Van55) and convicted felons (like ligero1) are the kind of people that your wives and family warn you to stay away from because they are nothing but trouble. Hanging around with $hit like that only means that you're going to get it splattered on you as well.

For the life of me, I cannot understand why anyone would want to associate with people like them. :rolleyes:

EDIT in Red because once again, Van55 has difficulty comprehending simple English. :rolleyes:

I did NOT say you were a "convicted felon" van. Hopefully the edited post wil make you stop crying. I stand by my statement that you are a "scumbag liar" because there is endless proof of that on many cigar boards across the 'net.

I never had the displeasure. One of you will have to skip telling me about him over a cigar some day.

Scumbag liars and convicted felons like van55 and ligero1 are the kind of people that your wives and family warn you to stay away from because they are nothing but trouble. Hanging around with $hit like that only means that you're going to get it splattered on you as well.

For the life of me, I cannot understand why anyone would want to associate with people like them. :rolleyes:

Libel doesn't become you, Bill.

I wonder how many of his minions continue to support/trust him now? Hard to make a cake with rotton eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.