• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Habano Puzzle Fun

The Volusianator

Tick Tock
Being that I don't have many of these sticks left, it was a fun walk down memory lane putting the puzzle back together to see them all again! Click the link, scroll down a bit and the puzzle will load, good luck.

LINK TO PUZZLE

Taaa - Daaaa! :D

dsada1ds9.jpg

Did I win? :p

It was really nice 15 minutes :)

At least the pieces are oriented in the right direction. If you had to spin them into their proper position, I would have quit.

[quote name='fenian'98' post='414803' date='Dec 28 2006, 01:27 PM'] At least the pieces are oriented in the right direction. If you had to spin them into their proper position, I would have quit. [/quote]

x2!!!

[quote name='fenian'98' post='414803' date='Dec 28 2006, 03:27 PM']
At least the pieces are oriented in the right direction. If you had to spin them into their proper position, I would have quit.
[/quote]
No doubt about that! Actually the puzzles are pretty dang easy if you do the outsides first and then start assembling obvious pieces. Stupid fun, but fun none the less.

That was a cool puzzle Wade, not a bad smoke in the bunch. It killed about 15 minutes of work time. :laugh:

Try this one

Linkage

Its the diving station of the U505 (Science and Industry Museum, Chicago).

Thanks for the link, Wade.

That was a good one Bruce, with all the stuff in the pic, it made it a challenge. Thanks for the puzzle.

Thanks for the puzzle... Thats what I need, another way to waste 15 minutes :laugh:
It was fun though...

:laugh: That was alot of fun!

I didn't think it was too hard. It only took me an hour and 45 minutes, and I only lost one piece.

A juge waste of time, but fun, so probably worth it. Thanks...

ALostTexan