• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

habanos express need help

And as a community, we have rules. Rules, regardless of what you personally think, are there for a reason. If it's true you been asked three times to abide by the rules, then you're just stirring the pot. If you don't want to risk buying fake cubans, don't buy cubans you aren't watching them roll, in Cuba. I'm sure there are other sites you can troll, to get the intel you're looking for. The problem is, can you trust what they tell you? A quandary, indeed!

Floyd T

Fair comment, I just don't like the idea of people selling fakes cigars, and as a community, I personally think everyone should share their knowledge regarding fake retailers.
I mean potentially you can buy a few boxes of genuine fakes and you have spent nearly 1k it a lot of money, to be paying for something that's not the genuine article.
On another note I love the banter .......
You love it because nobody in the "home" you live in will talk to you!🤪

And as a community, we have rules. Rules, regardless of what you personally think, are there for a reason. If it's true you been asked three times to abide by the rules, then you're just stirring the pot. If you don't want to risk buying fake cubans, don't buy cubans you aren't watching them roll, in Cuba. I'm sure there are other sites you can troll, to get the intel you're looking for. The problem is, can you trust what they tell you? A quandary, indeed!

Floyd T
Not too worried about Cubans, to be honest, some of the regular production stuff rolled looks terrible.