• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Habanos Limitada ll

OH MY GOD !!! 22 year old Monte ?? 20 year old Punch ?? I am not worthy. What do ya say bro that if someone wants a 20 yr old stick ,it'll take the same amount of years to trade 'em ? 2 - 10 yr old sticks, 4 - 5 yr old ?? I thought I had some some nice sticks , I guess I'll just slink back over to my 'dor........ :p
Very nice selection, will post takes/puts tomarrow as well as send bp on its way.

Thanks again for the invite and coffee.

Michael
:thumbs:  I take mine Black and bitter,same as my coffee.:thumbs:

sorry for checking so late. Glad to be involved with such a great group of guys (and Matt ;) ) even if I am at the back of the bus LOL.

:D

Glad you are in too Michael !! As for the cigars, everyone is on thier own! I'm also glad you get to try the coffee for the first time through this pass!! Success on the first stop!

Kelly... my appologies for your placement, but I figured the selection would be a little better for ya! Besides ... everyone knows your a novice when it comes to cigars  :p

Devin  my friend... I'm sure you know Poker!! If not... we'll let Matt or Rob give an intro on this first class, give you the shirt off his back, herf throwin mad man!

OK, Box pass is headed out today, I'm leaving after I post this.

Takes :
#25 Partagas EL
#20 LGC med. D'oro#2
#23 Cohiba Robusto ??? sorry guys

Puts :

#26 RJ Belicoso osu feb00
#27 Monte#2 eca jun00
#28 RJ#4 ARA e000
#28 ERDM Choix Supreme 99

I hope you guys enjoy these puts and thanks for letting me play in my first BP of the year!

Michael

Standing by to receive with cutter and lighter in hand! :D

OK....
Thanks again for playing Michael. Great turn around!

I hope everyone celebrated that Raider loss last night  :D  I sure did!

Your up next Bill my friend ( and I see your ready )!

Ohhh and Matt...
Looks like you might still be sore from replacing a mail box or two from a Poker package. Just a guess.  :cool:

LMAO Mike...Actually though, my mailbox has been very safe from poker for sometime now. :) He has other targets in my town to attend to and is leaving me alone. ;)

LOL @ Matt!! Well, all I know is I would never mess with any of you guys! It's Like the Telaban trying to bomb the USA!! Off corse, the loser still is a winner... just humiliated!

Well hopefully this box is getting closer to Bill today.

Package arrived this afternoon just as my son got home from school so he was able to sign for it. :D

Michael, I was in awe when I opened that box. Yummies!

Takes:

H.Upmann #2
Partagas Serie D4
Vegas Robaina Familares

Puts:

Diplomatico #4 (Petit Corona) - Date: ?
Monte #4 - SLA LE00 (11/99)
Bolivar Belicoso Fino - OSU JUN00
Sancho Panza Belicoso - PEL LE00(11/99)

I went ahead and put some extra sandwich bags in the box.

Package goes out tomorrow to Devin. Confirmation # 0300 1290 0003 7775 4358. Insurance # VB 463 364 793 US.

Michael, thanks for letting me play! :thumbs:

Bill my friend,
Your so very welcome. A pleasure to have you on board. Great T&P's and awsome turn around. Tell your son thanks for signing for the box... hope he is of legal age..LOL ;) Did you get some beans?

ohhh and thanks for putting some baggies in too!

Don't joke. My little boy turns 18 this April and he is already talking to me about trying his first cigar at that time. Guess I better start putting locks on all the humidors and coolers. :D

Package arrived......

Takes:

Juan Lopez pc...97
Cohiba Siglo I...01

Puts:

Davidoff 3000...89
Diplomaticos No. 7...85
Dunhill Atado...88
SLR Serie A...97
Montecristo Millennium Reserve...00

Package departed......
Confirmation # 0300 1290 0003 7775 4334
Insurance # VB 523 732 869 US

Single cigar bags are in the box. I left the coffee alone, as I have some. Thanks anyway!

Thanks for having me in the pass! :thumbs:

Darryl, coming at you. :D

I've just got to chime back in for a second -- to add that I have been fortunate enough to have personally experienced Devin's generosity...and I'm glad to see that he is keeping up the good work. Very impressive....AWESOME PUTS!

Mr. Cole, you are a true gentleman.

Sam

:0 Sam....The Man? Who was that masked man?

:D Is this a welcome back Sam? If so....HOWWWDYYY.

If not, HOWWWDYYYY anyway! Good to see you again

Devin, My jaw is on the floor! I don't even know what to say...... No way to say thank you enough my friend. I knew you would drop a bomb, but my Gawd man!!! Your generosity went way overboard on this. The most unbelievable puts I have ever seen. You have truely outdone yourself. You look up "Class" in the dictionary, and your picture is there. I hope life treats you the way you treat people, as you deserve the best.
Amen Brother.... Amen!

Hey Daryll... see why I wanted to start #2 before Devin. No way to follow him.

OK Players, looks like the box insurance just went up  :p

Ohh and Devin... thanks for including the single baggies, I don't want to forget the little things you do either.

Man I'm still trying to get my jaw of the floor!