• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Habanos Limitada

djm

Welcome to Habanos Limitada.  Unfortunately, the maximum number of participants has already been reached for this pass, so I will not be accepting any new applicants.  Pass Inventory:RyJ petit corona ISU-VC-2 (02/98)
SLR churchill BMOESU (04/98)
Partagas Pyramide Ltd Ed Mad (?)
H. Upmann Sir Winston PAR ABROO (04/00)
SLR petit corona BMOESA (04/96)
Bolivar Coronas Junior FPG OASU (06/98)
Punch Royal Selection No. 12 CSU-VC-4 (07/98)
Montecristo No. 5 NNSU-VC-3 (11/98)
Sancho Panza Belicosos (?)
Vegas Robaina Unicos (?)
SLR serie 'A' PEL ESOO (06/99)
SLR Lonsdale C-SU-SS-2 (07/98)
RyJ Exhibicion No. 4 Cabinet DVU LEOO (10/99)
Partagas serie D No. 4 LES LROO (12/99)
San Cristobal la Punta (?)
Partagas Lusitania BMOSSU (09/98)
Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro BCA CCUA (04/99)
RyJ Churchill CSU-VC-2 (07/98)
Bolivar Royal Corona SCO LEOO (10/99)
Montecristo No. 2 (?)
Cohiba Siglo V TIO CCUE (02/99)
Cohiba Esplendido (<01/01)NOTE - Updated date of departure for the pass will be MONDAY 25 JUNE 01Pass order will be determined soon, so stay posted!d
(Edited by djm at 8:16 am on June 22, 2001)

Yo ho  .... and a bottle of rum!
This is going to be something else!
Splendid starting line up Darryl... thanks for including me! Please.... INSURE THIS BABY!!! Who doesn't want to be first...LOL!

Great Googly Moogly!!!!!Nice lineup d. All right youse guys, time for the Pee Pee Dance! :biggrin:

Superb Darryl!Beautiful pass, I am honored to be part of this.Thank you!

Glad you like the lineup, guys. I put everything I could into it that fit the 'category'. OK, our batting order will be:Cohibasurfer (hey you're first, who knew?) :)
Michael Harvey
robnsue
MattR
Shadow
Devin Cole
and back to meLet's insure the box for &#36200 also, please. Date of departure is still Monday, 6/25.

Box packed and ready to roll...
S
S
S   _______
|||_______)(Edited by djm at 9:09 pm on June 24, 2001)

OK, box shipped out to cohibasurfer this morning. Conf. no. 0300 6000 0004 1416 59503 cigars are unbanded, so I labeled the bags containing those sticks. Namely the SLR PC cabinet, RyJ Exhibicion No. 4 cabinet, & Punch Royal Select. No. 12. Everything else should be easy enough to identify. Have fun!

Alright!
I'm recovered from SoCal and ready. Thanks for the privilege of being first.

Ok I received the pass yesterday!!!
What a great selection...
I am a little low on anything with age...
I had a difficult time trying to decide what was a worthy trade with my limited stock. Thanks for letting me get the Sir Winston :) I have heard nothing but fabulous reviews on this one.
I'm going to groom this one for my 40th ...Thanks again DarrylOhh and Happy Birthday Devin!!!!!!!!I'll post the confirmation later tonightPass Inventory:
Takes by me

Partagas Pyramide Ltd Ed Mad (?)
H. Upmann Sir Winston PAR ABROO (04/00)
Sancho Panza Belicosos (?)
San Cristobal la Punta (?) RyJ petit corona ISU-VC-2 (02/98)
SLR churchill BMOESU (04/98)
SLR petit corona BMOESA (04/96)
Bolivar Coronas Junior FPG OASU (06/98)
Punch Royal Selection No. 12 CSU-VC-4 (07/98)
Montecristo No. 5 NNSU-VC-3 (11/98)
Vegas RobainaUnicos (?)
SLR serie 'A' PEL ESOO (06/99)
SLR Lonsdale C-SU-SS-2 (07/98)
RyJ Exhibicion No. 4 Cabinet DVU LEOO (10/99)
Partagas serie D No. 4 LES LROO (12/99)
Partagas Lusitania BMOSSU (09/98)
Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro BCA CCUA (04/99)
RyJ Churchill CSU-VC-2 (07/98)
Bolivar Royal Corona SCO LEOO (10/99)
Montecristo No. 2 (?)
Cohiba Siglo V TIO CCUE (02/99)
Cohiba Esplendido (<01/01) Puts:
Partagas 898 V /99
H Upmann Mag 46 4/99
Cohiba Robusto 4/01
RASS (?)
Monte LE Robusto (?)

hey thanks mike, great job! glad you found something new in there. wasn't sure how big everyone's inventories were. michael harvey, stand by! i'm off to have a punch royal sel. 12 and figure out how to get this new gps unit to communicate with my pc.

I hope that Cohiba robusto makes it all the way to me!! This is going to be a great pass!

This pass is looking good!Darryl, How much age do you want on these cigars?
I have some Partagas "Americans" Havana cigars. United States Customs stamp, series of 1910. No. 49, Port, Phila, Ex, Siboney, Inspector, Parkinso.Also, have some that are over one hundred years old! Just playing with you, my friend. I will not put those in. The ones that are over a  hundred, just do not taste all that good anymore. I will keep my puts within the last ten years.................
Michael, thanks for the Birthday wishes!

happy birthday, devin! wow, those are some venerable smokes you've got there. well, i never really said the smokes had to be aged, so don't worry about that guys. you can only work with what you've got. everyone here knows how to pass, so no rules. well, except isom's only anyway. i kind of like the smokes made before '97/'98 when they started changing the wrappers, but it's all good. dam, so much for the elusive cohiba robusto! hahaha i haven't had one since mexico last year, but i'll be back there again in october. so we WILL meet again, mr. bond.

That Cohiba came from Jeff here at CP. It is truly a great specimen. I received 3 from him, the other 2 are being groomed for my Sons High school graduation in (hopefully) 4 years (fingers crossed). They should be perfect by then. I'm a fanatic about designating smokes for specific occassions :)
This pass had so many nice sticks...
But Devin... you the man brother... 100 year old cigars!
My jaw is still on the floor....Hey Matt... it was great meeting you at SoCal... I wish we had more time to have chatted.

Ditto Michael! Now I see why Darryl has Devin last. LMAO

hey! how did i know he was packing 100 year old stogies??? i went strictly left coast to right coast on that pass order. really! lol! tell you what, if we happen to do Habanos Limitada II, i (or whoever starts it) can reverse the order.

Oh Mike H...
here is the conf # VB583064699US
insured &#36200 it was mailed off yesterday!