• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Habanos Limitada

Darryl,The package has been picked up. Unfortunately, I did not have time to send it out today, because of my work. I would be more than willing to drive it up to you, as you live a fairly short distance from me. It is the least I could do. Please let me know.I have a PO Box address, and the post office does not open until 8 AM. And the mail is not usually in my box until 10:30 AM.  So, I do not see how they tried to deliver the package at 6:37 AM. My post master does not even get into work until 7:00 AM.If this is not good for you, I can have it mailed out tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience!Devin
(Edited by Devin Cole at 9:00 pm on July 20, 2001)

hey devin! no, that's no problem about mailing it out today, you only got it today, ####. i don't care if you wait til next week to send it, haha. if it's in good hands it's safe at least. whatever's convenient. and considering gas prices, don't bother burning up the fuel. tomorrow, i'm going to be out on the waverunners starting bright and early in the morning and hopefully all day long. tomorrow i'm on a mission to waypoint the locations as many gas docks on the water on a gps around here for as far as i can go and notate their closing times ('cuz i can never remember exactly when a particular gas dock is closing because they're all different and having them on the gps will be able to point me in the direction of the nearest open one.) but anyway, you might as well mail it whenever you can. thanks!

Thanks my friend! I will reach deep in the humidors for you and send something very special for your patience.Although, I have to tell you. This mail man was going to bring a bottle of HC, lol.

I will mail out the package on Monday, so it does not sit around going nowhere on Sunday. Will post my takes/puts and the conf # then. Have a great weekend everyone!

thanks, devin! providing no unforeseen catastrophe, this will be the first pass of mine to actually make it back home!

Don't say that too loud Darryl, you'll jinks it. :biggrin:

Darryl,The package is on its way home! PM conf # 0300 6000 0003 6601 7789 Insured for &#36300.00.Takes:
H. Upmann No. 2Puts:
La Escepcion (Jose Gener) Longo, 85
Punch DC Cab, 96
Partagas Corona Cab, 97
Cohiba robusto
RyJ LE Prominente maduro And one extra in the gift pack.Thank you for the great pass gentlemen, it has been a pleasure!

Devin, you can just send me that HC since Darryl passed on you driving up. :)

thanks, Devin! well Matt, i think he should stick it on the shelf for another try. hehe yeah Bill, i've been knocking on wood all weekend!

Sorry Matt.Darryl has that bottle reserved for another time, LOL!Twenty-four hours to go..................and this pass will be complete. It is up to Super Ron the mailman now.

yep, it'll be super ron to the rescue! he'll find me even if i'm in my backyard.

super ron just delivered!!! habanos limitada has made it home! i haven't opened the box yet, i'll let you know when i do... thanks everyone!

Excellent News!I wish to thank Darryl, and all the other first class gentlemen that were in this pass. I was honored to be apart of this.

well guys, i have to thank you all for making this a great pass! THANK YOU!!! it was like christmas in july! i have a lot of new things to try here, after i give them a little rest in the humi first. this was on the road from june 25th to july 25th. seems like just the right amount of time for a pass. did someone say habanos limitada II??? heheheoh yeah, what should we do with this camera? mike d, i'll still send it out to you if you want, but we've still got 22 pics left. (i haven't taken any yet) i'll pay for developing, not a problem. i told devin since it's waterproof, i can run it up to the statue of liberty or the u.s.s intrepid and snap some pictures from the water. just an idea.

My suggestion for the camera...take it to a strip club. LMAO

I believe that I did say something about a...............Habanos Limitada II  LOL!Still working on some ideas.