• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Habanos Stickers

suprchunk

What kind of bug is this?
Has anyone gotten any recent purchases with the Habanos stickers on the boxes not having thin black stripes anymore that used to be there above the gold stripes?

Sorry for the run on sentence. I've not seen much talk of this recently and noticed that the old guides mentioning the black stripes are, well, old. And could possibly use a little updating.

Go to www.cubancigarswebsite.com. There go to packaging and you will find the answer. This website is a good source of information on Cuban cigars, remember Cuban cigars are Illegal in the U.S.

Go to www.cubancigarswebsite.com. There go to packaging and you will find the answer. This website is a good source of information on Cuban cigars, remember Cuban cigars are Illegal in the U.S.
Thanks for the website. Pretty good updated information there that I had not seen before. You added an 's' at the end of 'cigars', should not be there. I'm not in the U.S. as evident by my location. But I am well aware of the laws governing the U.S. regarding Cuban products. Did you really add that to the end of your statement, like it is a new law?

Thanks for the website. Pretty good updated information there that I had not seen before. You added an 's' at the end of 'cigars', should not be there. I'm not in the U.S. as evident by my location. But I am well aware of the laws governing the U.S. regarding Cuban products. Did you really add that to the end of your statement, like it is a new law?
Ouch....that's gotta hurt. :whistling: