• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HACKED!

I was just wondering where BB has been. Has this sorta thing happened before? ???

If anyone knows bailbond, tell him to email me so we can get his password reset. He must have had a very easy password. For now I disabled his account.

Thanks to those who emailed/pm'd me so promptly!

All the best,
Rod

If anyone knows bailbond, tell him to email me so we can get his password reset. He must have had a very easy password. For now I disabled his account.

All the best,
Rod

I've emailed you Rod in regards to this issue. I can say this in that he doesn't have easy passwords. Just write back to me Rod so I can communicate with him and get this crap worked out. :thumbs:

All the best,
Rod

I've emailed you Rod in regards to this issue. I can say this in that he doesn't have easy passwords. Just write back to me Rod so I can communicate with him and get this crap worked out. :thumbs:

I responded to your email right away this morning. Let me know if you didn't receive it. Thanks.

Loren,

Read your email. CigarPass was not "hacked". The person who stole BB's info used his computer. The post above was generated from bailbond's computer, same IP address as all of his other posts.