• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Had a bad accident today...

SMOKE THIS

Well guys, I have some bad news. I was driving home today after a long 12hr shift doing what I do (Turning wrenches on F-16s). Had a rough night tonight if that wasn't enough. So I pulled into the neighborhood and stopped by the mailbox like I do every night. Opened it up and there was a key. I thought nothing of this being that Easter is on Sunday an all. The grandparents usually send Easter gifts to my girls each year so I proceeded to open the box to retrieve what lie inside. That's when it happend. I reached in and pulled out a box. I looked at the name, and my right arm blew off. I pulled myself together enough to retrieve my arm and somehow make it back to the house. I crawled in the house to reverify who the person was that was responsible for crippling me in such a manor. The name read B.B.S. Out of curiosity I opened the remains of the box, boy was that a mistake. My other arm blew off. So now here I sit, left a shell of a man, typing with my tounge. Guys, I think we need to rethink our strategy. Jack-----we need to talk.......;-) As for the individual responsible for leaving me drooling on my keyboard. Blindedbyscience (TOM). You are a top notch gentelmen. Thank you for such generosity. I am now scared for life.

I have my arms on ice, so if anyone knows a good Doc let me know.

NEWBELLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fight To The Death.......

I know what you mean Jason, I had my hands blown off today as well. The culprits are a couple of guy's who go by the names of John& Brian. I cannot complain though as the smokes they sent me super nice. :thumbs:
So after my hands grow back the body count will start.
Long live the Newbellion !!!!

Your keyboard is not the cleanest place, I suggest you have someone wipe it down before you continue using your tongue to type lol

You might catch something and die before you can retaliate!

My ten year old boy is smarter than you guys..... Even though he wouldn't take my word for it, he only had to get burnt once before he stopped playing with fire.

Nice hit Tom!!! :thumbs:

Retaliation not required....enjoy the goodies, my friend.....:thumbs:

Your keyboard is not the cleanest place, I suggest you have someone wipe it down before you continue using your tongue to type lol

You might catch something and die before you can retaliate!

Damn it, I forgot about the keyboard thing....I knew when you asked to borrow my computer it wasn't a good idea. I was wondering why the spacebar was all jammed up....Better hit the clinic. Jack has been known to carry the herpegonasiphillis. Double hit.

Yes Tom, way to show these newblers what it is all about!

Ahhhh, the "Aristocrat of Death" gets another notch on its door!

Nice hit Tom!

BTW, did the box have the looks of an well worn KitchenAid container?
sign.gif

Do we need to start a collect to help defray the costs of your medical bills? Serves you right. As far as tongue typing, I thought KISS had the patent on that. :p

His name should be Tom "The Bomb". I stopped using my tongue. I now use a pencil until I can get a new computer. I was informed that Jack infested my keyboard with all types of venereal diseases.