• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Had a little fun last week

Here's a link to an album I created over at the MB forum. These are all pics I took yesterday with the boys heading over to Telluride via Last Dollar Road, then coming home via Imogene Pass. Last Dollar Road is a really easy 4wd road, high clearance isn't even needed, however Imogene Pass is quite the opposite, with some serious steps, river crossings (I failed to get any pics of those), and obstacle negotiating. The pics don't really do justice to some of the steps we went up and down. It was a ton of fun, and an impressive display to me of what my stock truck can do!

imogene11.jpg

Did you notice your babies gasping for breath? 2 and 4 footed as well as 4 wheeled

Honestly, I was a little out of breath just walking over to take that picture and back!

And to think I was considering bringing a cigar to enjoy up there!

I went on a little solo trip to the property up in semi northern AZ last fall. First time I had been there in over 11 years.

He is a little bit of water I hade to cross.

trip007.jpg

Something put a hole in my side wall about the size of my thumb and guess who did not have full size spare? Now these are roads so the donut should hold up.

Nope. About 500 yards latter I had this.

trip011.jpg

So 21 miles of this back to route 66.
trip010.jpg

I did have the pleasure of finding this wall someone spent a couple of hours making.

trip012.jpg

Good times.

Les