• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Half Life 2

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Anybody got this game yet???

I am downloading mine from ATI as a freebie with my video card. I loved the original Half Life, I only hope this is as good. :thumbs:

I've watched a couple of trailers, it looks absolutely amazing. Unfortunately, my system isn't exactly up to par, so I'll probably not get around to this one.

too many games releasing in too short a time

GTA: San Andreas
Halflife 2
Metal Gear Solid 3
Halo 2

arrrrgh.

I have put a few hours in so far and the game is absolutely amazing. Graphics, physics, sound, gameplay are all top notch. Hope you have 5.1 surround sound, makes a huge difference. I am playing it on what I consider an average system, 2.0 ghz, 512 mb ram, ATI 9800 pro and its running pretty good.

You like Day of Defeat??? Let me know, we'll have to have an avalanche cigar pass day of defeat map. Be careful though, Randyb1's five year old son owns people on the map pretty regularly. He is especially adept at running towards people who are "spraying" automatic rounds at him and then rifle-butting them when he's close enough. Don't know how he does it, the first round always catches me between the eyes. :) :D

I Just beat HALO 2. Unless you love mulitplayer, I'd wait and let the price drop!

SFG75 said:
You like Day of Defeat??? Let me know, we'll have to have an avalanche cigar pass day of defeat map. Be careful though, Randyb1's five year old son owns people on the map pretty regularly. He is especially adept at running towards people who are "spraying" automatic rounds at him and then rifle-butting them when he's close enough. Don't know how he does it, the first round always catches me between the eyes. :) :D
I think its because he doesnt try to debate them first :sign: