• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Halftime Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

blair

:0 Did Justin Timberlake just pull Janet Jackson's boob out!? :0

I think so but my girlfriend said she had a star over her nipple.

The lyrics say "gonna have you naked by the end of this song"

edit: here's a pic:
r1453538398.jpg

I must be getting old. The whole half time show left me underwhelmed. ???

ivan37 said:
The lyrics say "gonna have you naked by the end of this song"

edit: here's a pic:
Well done Ivan. I knew someone would come through for me with a pict.

Geeeesh!!!
Women making out with women on live television,boobies popping out everywhere.
Damn.....what's next?

gkpk said:
Geeeesh!!!
Women making out with women on live television,boobies popping out everywhere.
Damn.....what's next?
Probably human sacrifices. :lookup:

I was thinking, "what are the folks at CBS on and can I have some?" as I watched the halftime show. What a bunch of crap! I really hate the idea of me being an old stick in the mud, but it's pretty obvious to me that whoever was in charge should have their pee-pee slapped for bad taste. Not that I'm complaining about Janet's booby, but that was the only good thing about the whole ordeal. Not to mention that I got my butt kicked all afternoon playing Texas Hold 'em. :(

I didn't watch the half time show. I was in the backyard playing with the dogs smoking a cigar when I heard my wife say WTF...... she yelled to me saying something about not believing what she thought she just saw. Having Tivo :) she rewound it and played it again. I kept telling her no, thats not her tit in which she would respond yes it was and rewind it playing it again. I kept telling her no it wasn't until she caught on to what I was doing......ROFLMAO! She even played it in slow motion for me....LOL!

I'll be the first to say nice tit Janet but sure am disappointed in their "shock value" performance. No class whatsoever and totally uncalled for. Glad to hear the NFL already state that MTV will never be part of a Super Bowl halftime again.

Given Justin's youthfulness and Janet's age, I must ask--what is it with Jacksons and young boys??????? I mean, isn't she like 40???

Allofus123 said:
I didn't watch the half time show. I was in the backyard playing with the dogs smoking a cigar when I heard my wife say WTF...... she yelled to me saying something about not believing what she thought she just saw. Having Tivo :) she rewound it and played it again. I kept telling her no, thats not her tit in which she would respond yes it was and rewind it playing it again. I kept telling her no it wasn't until she caught on to what I was doing......ROFLMAO! She even played it in slow motion for me....LOL!

I'll be the first to say nice tit Janet but sure am disappointed in their "shock value" performance. No class whatsoever and totally uncalled for. Glad to hear the NFL already state that MTV will never be part of a Super Bowl halftime again.
Gotta love TiVo :D

Wow, check the pics at Drudge - great quality closeup showing the star thingy on/around her nipple.

Sweet :p

Dave ;)

EDITED

Please don't post the actual picture as it contains "nudity". Personally, I don't care, but CP is based in the USA where many people find this offensive, which can easily lead to a lawsuit against us as we don't have a "nudity" disclaimer.

Thanks for your understanding.

I gotta a feeling Ms. Jackson...not to be out done by the now infamous Brittney-Madonna kiss...wanted a little extra pub for herself. Strange she has a New Record release just around the corner. :lookup:

When you go to that site look at her face. It is awful. Shows how fake she is. The boob looks decent though. Paper bagger :0

I watched Forensic Files on court TV.

They had naked women too but they were dead.

blair said:
:0 Did Justin Timberlake just pull Janet Jackson's boob out!? :0
We watched the lingerie bowl -- now that was a halftime show :)

Status
Not open for further replies.