• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Halftime Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang it, I was outside grilling... someone got a vid clip of this? I want to see if it was really an "accident."

Thats no pastie, thats a fancy nipple ring.

By the way, did anyone read about the streaker at the start of the second half? I heard a comentator mention it but then afterwards read that a lineman smacked the guy as security was chasing him around. He hit the ground and security then caught him. Sounds like that would have been a cool show as well. Best hit of the game. :D

Read it? I saw it.

It was just before the kickoff. The camera were panned way back at a full field shot. I noticed that a white cloth was thrown on the ground. I thought that the kicker when he began to river dance. That's when I figuired out that he was naked. :D :D :D

Between the Janet thing, the streaker and Richard Hatch in his birthday siut on Survivor, CBS needs to change it's name to the C**ks, Boops and Streaker network. :p :p

I gotta agree with Moki, that was a hell of a game! I wish they would travel the country!!

I was in total awe when I realized that her tittie was out and then I just figured it was just another Jackson...... :D :thumbs: :p

coventrycat86 said:
I watched Forensic Files on court TV.

They had naked women too but they were dead.

Ah, CC, that's just not right! :p

Hey, thanks for posting the pic, I missed it. I was on the deck having an ISOM when the guys yelled from in the house. They thought it was a pastie, that weren't no pastie!! :D

I, for one, will never criticize a beautiful (or even mildly attractive) woman who wishes to share the "fullness" of her beauty with the world, especially the part of the world that includes me. :D

The only disturbing thing to me is that now I know of one Jackson that I wouldn't mind sharing a bed with. :sign:

janet.gif

It does look like Timberlake could have been grabbing Jackson to pull her close to him, though unlikely - I'm sure that's what they will say, though.

And her designer duds happened to rip just where her boob was? Ha... :)

yeah, it was the highlight of the show.
Why Janet? not like she is a big nit at the moment

Justin was a good tough, w/ a hit song, Nelly too. Only thing is I saw Murphy Lee driving out the car, all 3 could have done "Shake your tailfeather". :(

kid rock was a descent choice to get a mix in.

ivan37 said:
janet.gif

It does look like Timberlake could have been grabbing Jackson to pull her close to him, though unlikely - I'm sure that's what they will say, though.
I just have one thing to say on the wardrobe malfunction explanation. If she wasn't planning to bare her breast, why was she wearing a pastie?

BACCHUS.. not a pastie. It is in fact a medallion that is being held on by her nipple piercing.

My take on the whole thing. It WAS planned for the dude to rip off part of her shirt. It's pretty obvious, in the close up pictures, that there are snaps around the area where the part was ripped off. Now, was the whole thing supposed to come off?? Who knows for sure except anyone who was in on the planning. And, to be honest, who cares. I got to see Janet Jackson's boob and I'm pretty happy about it. :)

Here's the close up. If anyone's offended by the picture, LMK and I'll remove it.

EDITED: PLEASE DO NOT POST THESE TYPE OF PHOTO'S. WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME.

I could've sworn that pic was posted earlier by someone else... nevertheless, it was TOTALLY planned. And if for nothing else, to get people like us talking about it like this all day today.

Yeah, like her outfit "accidentally" ripped there... and like she wears that star thing on her titty for no apparent reason. :p

vewyphishy said:
Yeah, like her outfit "accidentally" ripped there... and like she wears that star thing on her titty for no apparent reason. :p
Maybe she likes it there. I know of a few people who wear that stuff all the time.

Matt R said:
BACCHUS.. not a pastie. It is in fact a medallion that is being held on by her nipple piercing.

:0 Good googly moogly! :0 You're right. :0

It's a good thing the wardrobe didn't malfunction or she would be having plastic surgery to reattach her nipple! :0

Please no more posting of the image. There are overly-sensitive people in this world who take offense to such small things and it can easily cause us to lose the site. Let's not forget what happened in the past...

Status
Not open for further replies.