• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Halloween Contest!

WOW you all got some talent, good luck!
my favorite is Groucho-that's just awesome :thumbs:

Alright, I guess I can enter this one...

616.jpg

Yup, that's me as Fred. This costume is an oldie but a goodie. It was a real hit at the bars too.

I vote for Betty! :thumbs:

....and the puke pumpkin!

Here's my carvin this year, the baby girl's dressin' up like a girly pirate, so stickin' with the theme...arrggghhh! :D

DSC02312.jpg

DSC02313.jpg

DSC02184.jpg

Here's my carvin this year, the baby girl's dressin' up like a girly pirate, so stickin' with the theme...arrggghhh!
biggrin.gif

DSC02184.jpg

Holy crap Greg, I didn't know pumpkins were herding animals, and by the looks of your little one, they're really tame!
laugh.gif

Sorry for the 1000 pics but we were having a lot of fun!!
biggrin.gif

And because the Cowboys are spanking the Falcons as we speak I had to throw this in there
tongue.gif

here is an entry for my coworker, our boss got us little pumkins and he designed them
9711b8d1.jpg

yeah he should be working but he says he did it on his lunch breaks haaaaaaaaaa

Here is my submission. We painted a pumpkin on my wifes prego stomach last night:

christinepumpkin3.jpg

Here is my submission. We painted a pumpkin on my wifes prego stomach last night:

christinepumpkin3.jpg

laugh.gif
You're utterly crazy, my man!

Now that.........that is truly..........................a...................(wait for it).....................................................................................................labor of love
wub.gif
wub.gif

Greg you gotta get Jess into commercials or something. She is a damn cute kid and it is about time she got to work.

Here are my other submissions.

Kids at the pumpkin patch:

braydonandoliviapumpkin.jpg

Olivia putting her "mr potato head like faces" on her pumpkin:

oliviapumpkin2009.jpg