• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Halloween Ghost Stories

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Now that Halloween is approaching, it's time for those Ghost Stories again. Last year, you guys had some really great ones. Some of them really put chills down my back. We have many new members now, so that means more stories! :love: Sorry, I'm just really into the paranormal.

I think we need a Special Halloween for us Cigar Guys (and Gal's). We can go door to door, and instead of passing out/receiving candy, we can pass out/receive cigars. :) :sign:

Ok, on with the stories... :p :0

Now that sounds like a plan! :)  Although do ya think my 5 year old neighbor would know what to do with a Monti "A"? LOL :p
Almost forgot the scary story.......
It was a dark and stormy afternoon here in Akron as I made my way home from a grooling day of work. There was a chill in the air something was not right! :0  As I pulled up the street I could see the reasoning for my chills it was...........it was my brother-in-law's truck!!!! OH DEAR GOD NO ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!!!! I walked throught the door just in time to shake hands with him and watch him leave...but then out of the corner of my eye I notice something familiar in his hands as he got in is truck :0  :0  :0  I turned swiftly to my wife and asked what he was here for and where he was!!!!!! Sure as S#$t he was in the room... you know the one...the one were you precious, lovely and wonderful smokes are, checking on some stuff...... as I ran through the hall way and down the steps I fell to my knees OH NO!!! The door was still open on the humi, little peices of oily rapper scattered around, OH NO it was my ISOM humi :(  :(  As I laid there and cried in a ball with the loss, I could only imagine that man chewing them like tabacco, throwing them away because they taste bad and worst of all putting them in his LARS TETONS humi with all those suck a$$ stanky smokes!!!!!!  
To this day on a chilly afternoon if you listen real close you can still here them scream as they are drug from their warm bed and hauled off into oblivion.. So beware lovers of the leaf and send me many many cigars or I'll send the bastard to your house! LOL  :p  :sign:

??? Man Rod tough crowd I thought I might get a little chill with my story LOL :p :sign:

lol! It was a little too chilling :0 , I've been booby-trapping all paths to the humi ever since I read your story! :thumbs:

Now THAT was really scary. :0 Sent a chill up and down my spin!!! :0 Don't know if I can get to sleep tonight. ???

LMFAO!!!!!! :D

OK,
So you always wonder about these guys you get to meet on the BB's and if they are all together or just totally out of it.

I grew up in the SF Bay Area of CA on the peninsula.
when we where younger we got into all kinds of "troubles" - the best way I can say I partied a bit too much..

Well Niles Canyon Rd in Freemont CA
Febuary 1979
This story was shown on TV a couple of times, but what I share wasn't from the show.
We (my buddy and I) where driving down the road on the way to a party, and it was about 7:30 pm on a saturday evening. I was driving and listening to loud rock when I came arround a particular corner I had to swerve to avoid hitting this chick, I stopped figurring she needed help, she was waiving her arms to stop me. We stop and she walks up to the car talking frantically about this accident. Her husband was stuck in the wrecked carage and she wanted us to take her to go get help.

My reaction was well lets go down and see if we can help. Lets not waste any time, she about screams NO WE NEED TO GO GET HELP NOW>> her voice was kinda really deep penatrating  Ok ok jeeze ..

She was dressed in a slightly tattered and semi dirty wedding gown (kind of simple and not all frilly) She had dark eyes, and didn't apear anyway out of the normal - except she was scared really bad. (not uncomon for an accident victom)

My buddy moves into the back seat she gets in, she says Thanks I' felt like I was trying to stop someone for ever - but everyone acted like I wasn't there.  Im Mary, we just got married today and we where headed to our honeymoon and we a wheel failed and the carage (not car) went off the road back there.

Im thinking ok whatever lets get here to a phone then we can go party.

We get moving and my buddy Pete (in the back seat) start conversing and we all are kind of chatting  she is much calmer
she is wearing some strange perfume that kind of smelled like vanilla and almond. (about 2 miles down the road now ) we get to the section where the train Bridge is and there was this bump in the road,
I turn to say something and It's now silent. Pete is muttering something. I look and there is no-one in the car besided us.

Naturally I slam on the brakes, and pull over we both get out and we are looking all over for this Mary chick.
She is gone.
After about 15 minutes we start feeling really creepy becasue we are now realizing that MAry was not really "all there" or "all here"

We get back into the car and we roll to our party.
We get there and tell one of the guys about our experiance He says ohh your lucky most people don't get to talk to her.
Huh?

We have seen what looks like her on that road a few times and smelled that perfume on that stretch of the road But we don't even think of stopping.
If your ever stranded on that road keep walking  becasue no locals will stop to pick you up.

Even to this day when I drive by that exit on 680 I get that chiling feeling and make sure I dont turn there...

rod, look what i just found. this is almost becoming traditional.