• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HALP!!!!

PaulTra

I'm so bad I should be in detention!
This is serious guys. This week at work has been hell. We have switched over operating systems. Basically, everything from the old system does not apply to the new one. It's literally learning from scratch with all the bad habits of the old ways. So as you can imagine, frustration sets in to the point I am think about setting my desk on fire and walking away. Well, fellas. I now have to explain to my boss why my desk is gone. @CBoukal and @SKYDIVNEKD must have read my mind cause they lobbed a big ass bomb right at my desk and blew that sumbitch to pieces. At least while I try to explain what has happened I have few cigars to smoke. Thank you brothers!

@PaulTra, Chad and I hoped this would take a bit of sting out of the ass licking you’ve been getting lately. If nothing else, a short break from it.

We miss ya and hope to see ya soon. Hang tough! Prayers sent!

Floyd T

Thanks brother! Things are slowly getting back on track, but at least there is a track to get back on!