• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hank Proia RIP Devil Doc.

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
I’m shaking typing this and holding back emotions as we have lost a huge part of our Family. I met you a few years back and we sat and smoked a couple sticks in Concord. Great conversation and I will always remember the day I met a legend and a man I hope I can be like when I get older! You were a guardian of this place we call home for so long and even though you were blunt and straight forward we all knew you had a big heart. A true family man to say the least.

My heart goes out to your family sir!

Doc you will be misses my friend.Until we meet again...

6E5DE5B8-BCF3-4852-BCAC-F87D004890D8.jpeg
Paul

Last edited:
Oh no. 😢

Cattle die, kinsmen die
We ourselves die too
One thing I know that doesn't die
The good name we leave behind.

Fare forth brightly, Hank "Devil Doc" Proia. May your ancestors welcome you with joy into their bright company.

We're sure gonna miss you here.

~Boar

Wow, that is so hard to see. Damn. Although I never got to meet him, he was always so good to me when I got on CP. From the stories, he was a great man in real life as well! He was kind of the one that got me into fantasy football too.

He will be missed greatly!
Rest in peace Doc!!

RIP and my heartfelt condolences go out to his family and all who knew and cared about him. I never had the pleasure of speaking to him but definitely read a ton of his posts and could tell he was one of the good ones. You will be missed!