• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy 36th birthday Merkinmullet

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
Enjoy your day with some great cigars and libations. I heard the restaurant job is going through some tough times, hope all is o.k. with you. Keep a stiff upper lip brother!
thumbs-up.gif
wink.gif

Happy Birthday! Many happy, and healthy, returns! :thumbs:

Happy B-Day brother, I hope you're havin' a great day, enjoy...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Happy Birthday Brandon, we need to hook up for a smoke again.

Thank you all very much for the birthday wishes. I haven't been around as much as I'd like. I suppose I can blame that on the new job, the recent move and new routines. Pulled out the really special smokes for the celebration...

...Padron 2000 natural. Yes, really. Then had an old(3 years)Padron 6000 maddie. Just didn't have the focus for anything mind-blowing after a long day at work. They fit the bill just fine, nonetheless.

happy b'day Brandon! I'll be in chicago area a couple of times next year. i can share a smoke or two with you and the locals. :)

happy b'day Brandon! I'll be in chicago area a couple of times next year. i can share a smoke or two with you and the locals.
smile.gif

Make sure you get ahold of me Joe.

Make sure you get hold of me.
smile.gif

I'll make sure. First one is around the 4th of February. I think the meeting will be at the O'Hare Hilton but will rent a car to make it convenient to meet up.

Claudio, I still am grateful for the drop of water in single-malt...it has changed my experience of scotch! Looking forward to seeing the crew and possibly the Major :)

Best,

Joe

thumbs-up.gif
happy b'day Brandon! I'll be in chicago area a couple of times next year. i can share a smoke or two with you and the locals.
smile.gif

Make sure you get ahold of me Joe.

Make sure you get hold of me.
smile.gif

I'll make sure. First one is around the 4th of February. I think the meeting will be at the O'Hare Hilton but will rent a car to make it convenient to meet up.

Claudio, I still am grateful for the drop of water in single-malt...it has changed my experience of scotch! Looking forward to seeing the crew and possibly the Major
smile.gif

Best,

Joe

I just got back to this thread, let us know in advance and i'll try and see if we can get some CPers together. Looking forward to seeing you Joe. Wyatt is a different thing, i have to pay off a bet.
whistling.gif
thumbs-up.gif