• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy 57th B-Day Ray (AVB), enjoy brother.....

Happy belated, and here's to a happy delayed celebration once you're back on your feet. I'm sure all those Scotch choices will wait!

~Boar

Sorry to hear you're under the weather a bit.
Happy Delayed Birthday then!!
Smoke anything yougot Ray, because we know it all primo stuff.
Get well soon my friend.
Best,
G~

Happy Belated Birthday Ray...sickness aside, I hope you had/will have a great day of celebration. :thumbs:

Man, you and Doc are getting freakin' old! :D

It's ALIVE, it's ALIVE!

Still got a slight cough but at least I didn't have to sleep for 12+ hours. I should be 100% by Memorial Day :p

AVB said:
It's ALIVE, it's ALIVE! Still got a slight cough but at least I didn't have to sleep for 12+ hours. I should be 100% by Memorial Day :p
Good deal man, glad to hear your doing better. I hated it when I had it, lasted about 2 and a half week. :( Booo

Still have a little cough but that didn't stop me from pigging out on Bacon Blue Cheese dip, Swissy's Salmon dip and some home made Chicago style deep dish.  At half time I broke out some of my 1956 50yo Glenlivet and a little Cutty Sark 25.  Cigars will have to wait a few more days.

Happy Belated birthday sweet Ray :) Hope it was an awesome day! HUGS!

melly