• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Anniversary JoeGibs!

xyz123

Obviously you're not a golfer.
Just wanna send a shout out to fellow Wisconsinite JoeG @JoeGibs for his 1 Yr Anniversary here at CP! πŸ‘πŸŽ†πŸ₯³πŸ•ΊπŸŽˆπŸ₯πŸ†’οΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸΎπŸ₯‚

*sigh.. They growup so fast these days.. it seems like it was just yesterday when I hit my 1 year mark. You never forget your first! πŸ€”πŸ€«

Joe, you're a good dude and your presence here helps make this forum such a great place to hangout. Hope you stick around for many more years to come and know that I have some special stuff for you when you make it down here.

Lastly, have you started thinking about where your additional cabinets are gonna go this year? πŸ˜›πŸ˜

Thanks Dan :) I’m the past year I’ve definitely learned a lot from everyone on this forum. I joined here with a collection of 50 mediocre cigars, and I now have a gun cabinet nearly full of (to me) premium smokes.

I’ve been fortunate enough to be bombed a few times, participated in the newbie sampler, jumped in on the virtual lounge shit faced, and even received an amazing gift of a hobo hut (that I wish I had here at the pole barn today freezing my ass off) and I’m very grateful for the fellow smokers I call friends that have guided me to such great cigars.

Cheers assholes!!
image.jpg

Thanks Dan :) I’m the past year I’ve definitely learned a lot from everyone on this forum. I joined here with a collection of 50 mediocre cigars, and I now have a gun cabinet nearly full of (to me) premium smokes.

I’ve been fortunate enough to be bombed a few times, participated in the newbie sampler, jumped in on the virtual lounge shit faced, and even received an amazing gift of a hobo hut (that I wish I had here at the pole barn today freezing my ass off) and I’m very grateful for the fellow smokers I call friends that have guided me to such great cigars.

Cheers assholes!!
View attachment 64212
That smile is totally not one of a sane mind.
Congratulations on one year in the nut house.

Well, a smart dog never bites his owner, but this one might shit on your front lawn. Happy Anniversary brother.πŸ˜œπŸ˜½πŸ˜œπŸ˜½πŸ˜œπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

That smile is totally not one of a sane mind.

The crazy smile is what happens when someone first moves to Wisconsin.

No worries though, it wears off after you bag your first buck.

Oh SHIT... !! 😲😬