• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day Brandon (Breedy)

Happy belated birthday Brandon, hope the only fire you have to put out today is in the bbq pit and your cigar!

Thanks guys had a great time. My 5 year old thought my wife and her were throwing me a surprise party, so for about the last week she has been making excuse as to why we were picking up tables or paper plates. She also had a swimming party earlier in the day and told me that she would miss me on my birthday and maybe we could go out to dinner later if she wasn't too tired. She then turned to my wife and gave her the corniest stage wink I have ever seen and giggled for 5 minutes. Probably the best present a schmuck like me could ask for.

Happy Birthday, Brandon...I am going to kick your ass in the Warrior Dash even if I am 11 years your senior. :cool:

Well considering I haven't been training in earnest for it you may well be correct. Think I'll go bump the old thread and try to stir up some more competition.