• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day Dr Balls...

Hell no he can't enjoy a cigar and a good single-malt...He's Gotta Work!!! We'll make up for it tomorrow night. Happy Birthday Plant Bitch.

Thanks boss! Had a great day putting away freight and getting soaked helping customers!
Thanks everybody, I still had a great day!

Hey Mr. Balls hope you had a good day, and got a chance to treat yourself to a good drink and a cigar to match. OK I just read your post from an hour or so ago...your day was all work so this weekend take time off and make up for this!!

Joe G

Hell no he can't enjoy a cigar and a good single-malt...He's Gotta Work!!! We'll make up for it tomorrow night. Happy Birthday Plant Bitch.

Matt,
Between you and Brent, Brad does not stand a chance.

Brad,
I only wish that I can share with you all the nice sticks and scotch on hand this weekend :)

Good seeing ya tonight. Happy Birthday and I look forward to planning the debacle of the decade! :laugh:

Had a very enjoyable evening helping Mr. Balls celebrate his birthday.

Brad's first smoke of the night(he had to smoke it to get his birthday present):
Y29udGVudDovL21lZGlhL2V4dGVybmFsL2ltYWdlcy9tZWRpYS8xNzM.jpg

I don't think he's enjoying it. Luckily for him the payoff was worth it.
Y29udGVudDovL21lZGlhL2V4dGVybmFsL2ltYWdlcy9tZWRpYS8xNzQ.jpg

Had a very enjoyable evening helping Mr. Balls celebrate his birthday.

Brad's first smoke of the night(he had to smoke it to get his birthday present):
Y29udGVudDovL21lZGlhL2V4dGVybmFsL2ltYWdlcy9tZWRpYS8xNzM.jpg

I don't think he's enjoying it. Luckily for him the payoff was worth it.
Y29udGVudDovL21lZGlhL2V4dGVybmFsL2ltYWdlcy9tZWRpYS8xNzQ.jpg

Sounds like lotsa fun. I recognize the backyard but is the neighbor mowing his lawn again? :D :p

Nasty Cigar! Great scotch, fantastic friends. Had a great day all the way around. Thanks guys!

Nasty Cigar! Great scotch, fantastic friends. Had a great day all the way around. Thanks guys!

I did smoke a Opus x Petit Lancero and a Hemingway Masterpiece Maduro yesterday. Got attacked by some Sand Crabs and Blue Crabs while walking on the beach down at the Gulf of Mexico. I learned in advance that laying on the beach would be a bad idea at night. :laugh:

I had 2 lobsters that was 1.25 lbs each for dinner. It cost me a whopping $15 for the 2 live lobsters. High way robbery.

I hope your little party was fun Brad. Maybe next year I won't miss it.

Happy belated bday Brad. My gift to you....accepting your Facebook friend request. You are welcome.