• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day Joe.M.

Happy birthday, Brother! Go enjoy with the best ya have! ;)

Floyd T. :sign:

Have a great day Assman! :laugh:

Happy Birthday Joey!

Don't get pissed too early in the morning, you won't be able to perform tonight :sign:

So, itt's Joey's day huh? I remember when Joey was a cigar newb. Honest to God there was a time. He was loading up on Cigar International specials and acting like he had some real treasures... then he somehow got hold of a "good" cigar and it was all over but the shoutin'. Now I know that some of you are still looking forward to you weekly shipments from CI and are thinking they are the best thing since cotton swabs on Q tips... like Psyktek who's years on this earth span most of the last century and who figures there "ain't no such thing as a bad cigar" and will smoke virtually anything you can twist up and set fire to... Tsk. But I digress...
This is about Joey who passed his baton of amateur status in an extraordinary way by emptying his coolerdors of all those rockets and then raiding most of our humidors in search of super premiums, premiums and hard to get smokes that the toothless horde of mooks in Rio Rancho aren't likely to see in their lifetimes. Some of us have become his "dealers" and are being payed with cash and moneyorders so Joey can hide the fact that he is out of control from his lovely wife. Well, what most of you don't know is that Joey wouldn't know a super premium from shinola so the last time he put the touch on me I bought a box of La Finca's and rebanded them... you know the rest of the story. Anyway, you guys that are still buying those cowtown smokes and thinking you are getting over... You are, but my question is, "How you gonna get rid of 'em when they turn on you?"...

Happy Birthday Joey or as your wife is so fond of calling you "Lil Joe" and enjoy the La Stinca's.

NA

Have a Happy Birthday !

cake.jpg

Here is a little cake for yah !!!!!