• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day Melly (SweetMelissa)

Happy Birthday, Melly - party like someone else is paying for it...... :laugh:

Smoke the good ones and have a great day - B.B.S.

Happy Bday!! I celebrated my 35th a few weeks ago . . . we're getting old. :laugh:

Hope you had a great day today

Art

I had a great day guys! Had a sobering ride home after dinner when we passed a car on I-459 that had just in the last 5 or so minutes flipped over. I couldn't pass it by since there were no medics or police there, so Mike pulled over and we crossed the interstate...checked on the two boys. They were 18 years old and shaken up pretty bad. We got our first aid kit and doctored em til the medics arrived and stuff while they called parents, etc. The policeman actually asked us and the other car who stopped how we got across the interstate. It was all I could do to not tell him we jet-propelled across. Anyway, they were, for the most part, ok except for being shaken up. So it was just one of those things that make you appreciate your situation, you know?

Anyway, have a great night--I know I had a great birthday! But shhh do not tell Mike. The rest of the month is my birthday!!

Oh...besides the REALLY COOL wine bottle opener he got me, an automatic one from Brookstone, he told me that he is going to turn the Armoir at his parents house that we moved out of here into a big humi for me. He has been looking at articles online and I am giddy with excitement over it.

Hugs!!

Melly

Sounds pretty eventful, Hope you have a Happy Birthday Month! :D

A lot more eventful than my birthday, Melly.

What a great day to have a birthday, wouldn't you say? ;)

Hope you had a great birthday. I am celebrating in San Diego!! :)

You need a wine opener for the boxes of wine. :sign: Hope you had a great one and sorry I forgot.