• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day Tom (tomthirtysix)

Happy birthday bro!!!!

Happy birthday dude! Forget the smoke...get good and well laid!

Trey

Happy birthday Tom I hope you enjoy your day!

Happy Bday Tom! Hope you get a chance to enjoy a Bday smoke.

Your friend
-Mr. Newsome :p

Thanks, everyone. For my birthday, the wife got us a nice 3 day getaway in Cooperstown. Went to the Hall of Fame and had a great beer dinner at Brewery Ommegang. So much beer. Got to taste everything they had on tap, plus a 5 course dinner paired with their beers, and then some more beer afterward with the owner of the inn where we stayed. I've had a sore throat the last few days, but the beer Saturday numbed it enough to the point I was able to enjoy a short smoke out on the porch, which was a great way to wrap up one of the first nice days of the year.

ETA: modo22 - when I searched CP with the Zip, I got a hit on one of your posts. I wasn't sure, but never had the chance to research more. Thank you very much.

Thanks, everyone. For my birthday, the wife got us a nice 3 day getaway in Cooperstown. Went to the Hall of Fame and had a great beer dinner at Brewery Ommegang. So much beer. Got to taste everything they had on tap, plus a 5 course dinner paired with their beers, and then some more beer afterward with the owner of the inn where we stayed. I've had a sore throat the last few days, but the beer Saturday numbed it enough to the point I was able to enjoy a short smoke out on the porch, which was a great way to wrap up one of the first nice days of the year.

ETA: modo22 - when I searched CP with the Zip, I got a hit on one of your posts. I wasn't sure, but never had the chance to research more. Thank you very much.

Not a problem! Glad you enjoyed them. Hopefully those Davidoff Cigarillos are your favorite :sign: :sign: